Sign in to follow this  
racky

WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

Bayer%20Leverkusen.png

Bayer Leverkusen 3 - 2 Malaga

Roman Carlos steered Leverkusen to victory against Málaga CF.

Leverkusen beat Málaga CF 3 - 2 in their Friendly fixture.

Kiessling scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bender was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Better. ;)

Great morning of deals for me

Sebastian JUNG has completed his move to Aston Villa from Eintracht Frankfurt for £1,800,000 plus Eric LICHAJ and Marc ALBRIGHTON . All other offers were turned down.
Sheldon BATEAU has completed his move to Aston Villa from KV Mechelen for £110,000
Panagiotis SPYROPOULOS has completed his move to Aston Villa from Panionios for £230,000
Robert HUTH has completed his move to Aston Villa from Stoke City for £210,000 plus Richard DUNNE and Enda STEVENS
Stefan DE VRIJ has completed his move to Aston Villa from Feyenoord in a swap deal for Chris HERD and Ashley WESTWOOD
The offer for Matthias GINTER of SC Freiburg from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Replacement for Eriksen found!

florenzi6-400x285.jpg

So by selling Eriksen, I've brought:

• Snodgrass (+2 today)
  • Fletcher (will get +1)
  • Daems (versatile defender)
  • Rangel (will get +2)
  • Florenzi (talented midfielder)

And still have 7mill remaining left over!

:D

A good 7-0 thumping of Rangers in last nights freindly, Vaz Te, who got a plus 3 today got a hat-trick with the other new signing Rickie Lambert getting 1 and MOTM. Kacaniklic got a +7 and with that is now a first teamer, Mark Bunn got a +1 to 83, was hoping for at least a +2 though. The other two latest signing's James McClean and Geoff Cameron are yet to rise, going to be a struggle to avoid the drop this season I feel.

55104_1347350411.jpg

Kacaniklic delighted with his new first team role

CSKA available, was thinking of jumping ship but think i'll wait for a job offer to arrive.

A good 7-0 thumping of Rangers in last nights freindly' date=' Vaz Te, who got a plus 3 today got a hat-trick with the other new signing Rickie Lambert getting 1 and MOTM. Kacaniklic got a +7 and with that is now a first teamer, Mark Bunn got a +1 to 83, was hoping for at least a +2 though. The other two latest signing's James McClean and Geoff Cameron are yet to rise, going to be a struggle to avoid the drop this season I feel.

[center']55104_1347350411.jpg

Kacaniklic delighted with his new first team role[/center]

CSKA available, was thinking of jumping ship but think i'll wait for a job offer to arrive.

Think you'll find James McClean signed for Villa;)

Sung-yueng KI has completed his move to Aston Villa from Swansea City in a swap deal for Alan HUTTON and Yacouba SYLLA . All other offers were turned down.
Matthias GINTER has completed his move to Aston Villa from SC Freiburg for £4,980,000

Pleased with these. Ki's a top CM and pleased to get a nice young player toboot

a couple more players have signed on the dotted line for psg

first ones just a signing of a new added player to the database

antoine conte paying 1mil(suprised to of got him for a mil f i'm honest as there was another two bidders on this lad rennes & chelsea)

and the seconds another trade out of deadwood for hopefully a decent looking prospect

saphir taider will be joining from bologna in exchange for saka tiene and a bit of cash

After beating Malaga 3-2 last night.......

Roman Carlos was unable to prevent a Leverkusen defeat to RCD Espanyol.Leverkusen slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to RCD Espanyol in their Friendly fixture.Schürrle scored the only goal for Leverkusen and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance

.......hmmmm a step backwards. :(

Adebayo Akinfenwa bags his first goal in a Chelsea shirt against Man United in tonights friendly. Not had any serious proposals yet as towards deals, so looks like this is the squad I'm gonna be using for the season

Beat São Paulo 3-0 last night. Aided by Luis Fabiano being sent off in the first minute :P

Both wingers were my best players which I'm pleased about.

Sebastian Rudy has arrived at Villa with Jean Makoun going to TSG, Ruben Pardo and Kostas Komprou are coming in from Real Sociedad and Feyenoord respectively.

Hi guys,

As I manage Hamburger in WC 33333, a couple of guys asked me to join the forum section of this gameworld. You might add me to the list of forum managers if you want, but after I read posts about deals and matches, I see no point in being active in this forum. I get all the relevant information in the game itself. But there was an interesting part, where people talk about the prospects of this gameworld, so I will say a word or two on that.

You say, that the main thing about long and successful gameworld is not buying from unmanaged clubs? I think this is not so important. This gameworld has a catchy number, so managers might come randomly and join a gameworld, that has not fallen apart after one season. Experienced managers are usually looking for challenges, so a new gameworld with mostly up to date teams looks attractive. On the other hand, some teams that have no stars or hot prospects will mostly look unattractive, whether they are as close as possible to the real life squad or not.

I see quite a few of you complain that you are going to quit if you see managers buy from unmanaged clubs. I think the attitude should change, if we want this gameworld to be successful. A lot of forumers took good, popular clubs which are anyway taken in any gameworld. They brag, how they deal with players like Aguero, Cavani, etc. That's cool, but if we want this gameworld to continue for more than a couple of seasons, forum managers should take up the hard task of managing smaller unpopular clubs and ensuring, that no one would rob them, no one would destroy their teams. Clubs in div 1 like Barca, Real, Man Utd, Milan, Bayern etc. might be taken by random managers not involved in forum talks, but THEY WILL BE TAKEN, because some teams are always popular. This way there will be a core of forum managers determined to stay in this gameworld with their smaller teams and some coming and going managers with the big clubs, which is not a disaster by itself.

a couple or a few teams eventually might become unmanaged and maybe even robbed by other managers. But if we form the core with managers in all divisions, others, who are looking for a challenge, will come and join if there are available teams regardless.

I do not want to offend anyone with this lengthy rant, just I think that the attitude should change, because I want this gameworld to be successfull for seasons to come. So stop complaining and planing your resignation so early and rather look forward to a point in future, when you might have to give up your Barca team to take up Gremio, Genoa or Anderlecht and keep this gameworld alive ;)

What i don't like on this GW is that the big teams with the money get ALL the players in their squads, have countless players, so the lower division teams can't buy the good players, nor the future talents..

If it was one thing that should be taken into account is squad cap, nothing more..