Sign in to follow this  
Geoffrey

Marco Benassi

Re: Marco Benassi

Latest news on young Benassi:

Young Inter midfielder Marco Benassi is going on loan to newly-promoted side Livorno.

The Nerazzurri will send the 19-year-old midfielder on loan to the Amaranto in order for him to gain match experience.

Livorno were promoted from Serie B after they beat Empoli 2-1 on aggregate in the Serie B play-offs. Now they are starting to bolster their squad for Serie A this season.

According to TuttoMercatoWeb, Inter sporting director Piero Ausillo and Livorno president Aldo Spinelli are going to meet in Monte Carlo to finalise the deal.

Benassi played in six matches for Inter last season under former coach Andrea Stramaccioni, who coached him in the Nerazzurri’s primavera squad.

Both Benassi and ‘Strama’ were a part of Inter’s youth team when they won the 2011-2012 NextGen Series, beating Ajax on penalties.

Meanwhile the Amaranto are also interested in another Inter youngster in Francesco Bardi. The 21-year-old was on loan at Novara last season but Livorno are hoping to get the goalkeeper on loan for 2013-14.

Great move for Benassi going on loan to a Serie A side that will give him plenty of experience!

is he worth keeping after his rise? can he play regular next season?

All you have to do was to look at the post below and you would have seen He's at Livorno on loan next season :P.

He will join Livorno on loan next season' date=' so I think he will get plenty of playtime. Definately keep him!![/quote']

Yeup!

A statement on Livorno’s website confirmed the signings of the Inter duo:

“A. S. Livorno Calcio officially announce that they have completed the signings for the season 2013/14 of players Joseph Alfred Duncan (midfielder' date=' born 1993) and Ibrahima Mbaye (defender, born 1994) from Internazionale FC, Duncan and Mbaye will be presented to the press today, Tuesday, August 20, 2013, at 16:00[CET'], in the conference room of the Tirrenia training centre.”

Livorno have already conducted transfer business with Inter, with the Amaranto completing the loan signings of goalkeeper Francesco Bardi and midfielder Marco Benassi from Walter Mazzarri’s side.

Great news personally for an Inter fan. Livorno can now be called Inter Milan B? :P

It's great to see Duncan, and Benassi team up as central midfielders for Livorno and in the Serie A. They are definitely both future prospects. I'm also estatic to see Mbaye go get some Serie A experience as He is a really good prospect for us. Bardi also gets his first taste at Serie A experience this season after a great Euro Under 21.

I will try to watch some Livorno games, and with 4 Inter youth players at Livorno, It'll make me more interested. :)

Guys, He's finally getting the time he deserves. His past four games have been 88 minutes,90 minutes ,80 minutes, and the full 90. From what's been seen He's played as a wide right midfielder as well as a CM and against Sassulo , He got his first Serie A goal! From what I've heard, He did really good against Sassulo.

However, reports are suggesting that He's going in a swap deal for D'ambrosio the Torino right back. It'll be some sort of co-ownership between Torino and Inter but Torino has been very good at recently in producing and helping good players such as Ogbonna, Cerci, Immobile, D'ambrosio, and maybe Benassi is next?

He's played the full 90 in the last three games for Livorno. It seems like He's solidified a first team spot in the squad. Hopefully, Livorno stays up with his help along with M'baye, Bardi, and Duncan. Funny enough, Duncan was instrumental in Livorno's promotion yet He's been finding it a bit difficult to get some gametime as opposed to Marco.

He's played the full 90 in the last three games for Livorno. It seems like He's solidified a first team spot in the squad. Hopefully' date=' Livorno stays up with his help along with M'baye, Bardi, and Duncan. Funny enough, Duncan was instrumental in Livorno's promotion yet He's been finding it a bit difficult to get some gametime as opposed to Marco.[/quote']

Also got himself sent off against Cagliari. :P

surely due a rise soon. 1000 minutes now.

+3/4 please.

I think a +4 should be good :)

Interesting to see him and Bruno Fernandes' development. Both were unknown talents a year ago until Benassi's debut last year and Fernandes' breakout in Serie B which ultimately lead to a transfer to Udinese.

I think a +4 should be good :)

Interesting to see him and Bruno Fernandes' development. Both were unknown talents a year ago until Benassi's debut last year and Fernandes' breakout in Serie B which ultimately lead to a transfer to Udinese.

hopefully at the end of the season, one of the most deserved rises in serie A

Torino have officially signed Italy Under-21 midfielder Marco Benassi in a co-ownership deal with Inter.

Benassi spent last season on loan at Livorno, where he scored two goals in 20 Serie A appearances.

He only turned 20 in May, but has already been earmarked for a future in the senior Italy squad.

Torino released a statement confirming they have agreed a co-ownership deal with Inter for the midfielder.

Latest news so Benassi gets to play for a Europa League team which is good but we lose some ownership of Benassi.

I really have high hopes that He'll return and put on an Inter jersey.

Meh. Benassi is not getting as much time this season. 5 games already into the season' date='2 on the bench, 1 start for 88 minutes , and very little time during his appearances. Hopefully, Torino realizes the potential they have in Marco.[/quote']

I hope so too, mate.

Nice seeing you on the forum btw! :D