Morale...

chelsea1992

Re: Morale...

well based on my experience, morale is mostly determined my how the team is doing. like when i took over my club Charlton, the club just got relegated to the 3rd Division. Plus I had players like Joaquin, Romadale,Campell,and Van Der Vaart. So of course those players all have Terrible morale. but after i started winning matches and now my team is 2nd in the league, most of all the player's morale raised to adquate or good. So the main thing here is winning, just like real life, if the team is doing well, players will also be happy.

there are other reasons which may influence the players morale, some players get unhappy when their contract is running out and the club hasn't offer them any new contract. offer the player new contract sometimes will make them feel better. also if u place players on the transfer list, sometimes they get unhappy too.

i think theres more, but i cant remember as of now, i'll let u know more if i remember. take care

Re: Morale...

and it's true that players with low morales don't do as well as they should. especially if u put a whole squad of players with terrible morale, u will see the team will lose often. so u cant just use players based on their rating. and if u have some good players that has low morale, put them on the bench, let them play half a game or something, if they score or do well, their morale will slowly raise. Of course, that's based on if the team wins.

for ur situation right now, like i said, it's better just to trade players. even if u trade players also has low morale,that only means they arent happy with their club, their morale will go up after they come to a new club