What is this ?

Riferimento: What is this ?

I swapped Sergio Ramos for Mat Hummels and Tom Cleverley and it got reversed by SMFA ? May I know the reason why ? Both of us aren't even the smae people or something. This system is rubbish!

The offer was obviously too high for that player and maybe someone has reported. Or the SMFA has blocked automatically the transfer

Re: What is this ?

This is the type of bull SM pull now, i'm afraid. I was forced into exile for a month for having the cheek to complain about this aspect of the game and nobody from SM had the decency to respond. I've seen literally dozens of players complaining about this and getting nothing back from SM. They do not care about their product anymore, just thieving your money. Though they will offer you help if your question is how to get SM on your MPapplepod.

I swapped Sergio Ramos for Mat Hummels and Tom Cleverley and it got reversed by SMFA ? May I know the reason why ? Both of us aren't even the smae people or something. This system is rubbish

Not sure if you are actually looking for help or just complaining' date=' but for the benefit of anyone who doesn't know the general rule:

[i']

The SMFA can reverse a transfer at any time if they deem it to be unusual or dubious. Their decision is aided by our Automated Transfer Monitoring System (ATMS) and is not personal or a judgement on you. The deal could have been reversed for a variety of reasons such as not being fair' date=' too heavily weighted towards one club or issues with one or more of the managers accounts. If you feel the deal was fair and there are no issues with your account then the problem may be with the other managers account which the SMFA cannot discuss.[/quote'][/i]

So it could be any of a large number of things and everyone on the forum except the devs are unable to do anything but speculate. The devs are unlikely to comment on specifics as it sets a precedent of people expecting them to explain deals, of which tons are reversed daily I expect.

It is obviously frustrating when SM reverse deals you think are genuine. I do think SM need to have some sort of process in place whereby you can appeal reversed deals, the problem is that the deal would have been reversed based on facts at SM's disposal and it is unlikely an appeal would provide new information that is not merely subjective. Which would probably make the whole appeal a waste of time, or would result in SM reinstating too many dodgy deals.

This is the type of bull SM pull now' date=' i'm afraid. I was forced into exile for a month for having the cheek to complain about this aspect of the game and nobody from SM had the decency to respond. I've seen literally dozens of players complaining about this and getting nothing back from SM. They do not care about their product anymore, just thieving your money. Though they will offer you help if your question is how to get SM on your MPapplepod. [/quote']

This is not a new thing though and the system generally works well with most people having no problem and not complaining. Tons of deals go through with no problem, reversals and blockings are relatively rare.

SM do check the help and suggestion threads so if people have anything constructive to say about how to improve the cheat prevention system I would hope SM take it on board. They are of course about the money (they are a business) and it is obviously to their benefit to improve the game as this will mean more new and repeat paying customers.

Personally I think SM need to improve the AI on clubs so that values of players are different depending on their potential (not just age and rating) because if those values have to be met for a deal to physically go through, then a cheat cannot do much harm. The need for SM to block/reverse deals could then be reduced dramatically plus less dodgy deals would slip through the net. Potential is already graded in SM somehow as we have the scouting feature (which I won't get started on!) so I don't see why it can't come into the transfer process.

Just to confirm nobody is banned, ever, for daring to complain or question how the game works but it needs to be constructive and never defamatory. Happy to discuss any bans with any individual by PM.

What i said was not defamatory, it was the brutal truth. The banning was a breakdown of common sense and logic. However, what's done is done and i'd rather forget about that. What i want is a change in how SM deal with people that play the game. I've played this game for 4 and a bit years and cheated not once in my life. Therefore I don't expect to be called as such which is basically what they do when they reverse transfers for no reason. Surely they should designate 3 or 4 people to deal with these "dodgy deals" whereby they can look at all the facts, the squad, the manager's history etc rather then rely on a ridiculous system that has completely broken down.

Personally I think SM need to improve the AI on clubs so that values of players are different depending on their potential (not just age and rating) because if those values have to be met for a deal to physically go through' date=' then a cheat cannot do much harm.[/quote']

I've been thinking about this for a while and maybe you can add a column in the database containing the player's "real life value" and get rid of the age+rating formula. For example Falcao is valued by the chairman at around 15M when in reality it could be around 40M+.

This entry would be updated along with with the regularly scheduled player ratings update. The important thing here is how this value would be agreed upon. There are sites like transfermarkt.co.uk that provide real life transfer market values. Maybe there are other ways or sources that other people know about.