Piszezck for Sanchez

axlripley11

Re: Piszezck for Sanchez

good deal for u' date=' for now. piszezck is considered one of the best rbs right now and sanchez's form hasnt improve from last year. i would advise if u wanna sell sanchez, get cash+piszezck Or youth talent+piszezck[/quote']

Awesome, will try and negotiate that, thank you very much :)

Does anyone else have some advice please ? Would be much appreciated.

At least write his surname right. It's Piszczek. And I would steak with Alexis

Piszszczczek actually has quite a difficult name mate just like szszssczzesny and a few more Polish players :P

Anyways OT I'd go for the RB. Sanchez has been quite poor though he probably will not drop due to playing for Barca, but I'd stick with players who're in a positive career flow. And like you say you need a RB, if Dortmund keep it up he'll be rated 92 for a while (though I don't think he'll go much higher).

I am form Poland and it always makes me nervous when I see "Piszkczek" or "szcezsny" :) About deal it depends on who you need. Sanchez is a solid 92 in barca. If you need RB go for Piszczek but if you lack of quality forwards I would "stick"(dunno why I wrote steak xD) with Alexis.

I am form Poland and it always makes me nervous when I see "Piszkczek" or "szcezsny" :) About deal it depends on who you need. Sanchez is a solid 92 in barca. If you need RB go for Piszczek but if you lack of quality forwards I would "stick"(dunno why I wrote steak xD) with Alexis.

Haha okay I get your point mate, but I think for you it naturaly goes right spelling such names while its not so easy for others.

To give you an example from my (Dutch) point of view, you can't imagine how many times Van der Wiel is being spelled as Van der Weil :P

Okay, thank you, will use your advice.