Sean Murray- Star in the making

axlripley11

?type=articleLandscape

Sean Murray is an 17 year old Am/Winger who plays for Watford, currently rated 82.

He has been at Watford, and their successful academy since the age of 9. They have produced talent such as Ashley Young and have helped develop Tom Cleverley, Adam Johnson and Kacaniklic on loan in the past.

In July 2010 Murray turned down an offer from Manchester City, who thought very highly of him, to sign a professional contract at Watford. He played 18 games last season, scoring 7 goals. This instantly alerted several big clubs, notably Manchester City, to keep tabs on him.

This is a player I have watched a dozen times, and am convinced will go right to the very top of football. His fantastic vision, teamwork, eye for goal and technique means he stands out at only just 18 years of age.

He has won the Football League's Young Player of the Month Award for March and Watford's Young Player of the Season Award since his arrival in the first team.

Highlights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2upmn0W2WA

Could easily be a star, a 91+ rating is very much achievable.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Sean Murray- Star in the making

Do you believe he's 90+ material?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, personally I do. It is very rare to be scouted by top clubs at such a young age. I have watched him play for Watford over a dozen times, and he has all the makings of a top player. He reminds me of Adam Johnson/Ashley Young with regards to his talents on the ball.

I hope this helps :)

Re: Sean Murray- Star in the making

Yes' date=' personally I do. It is very rare to be scouted by top clubs at such a young age. I have watched him play for Watford over a dozen times, and he has all the makings of a top player. He reminds me of Adam Johnson/Ashley Young with regards to his talents on the ball.

I hope this helps :)[/quote']

Thank you very much, that's exactly what I wanted to read, more information, becouse I didn't hear anything about him so far.

------------

And that's how ppl make 8000 meaningless posts....