Lukasz Pisczek vs Leighton Baines

Brach_Movic

When few days ago I saw Pisczek (I'm not sure about the spelling :confused: ) got +2 rating to 92, I've been wondering why Baines hasn't reached 93 yet.

these are few factors why I consider Baines as a 93 material :

1. He plays consistent and solid with Everton. he's irreplaceable in Everton left hand side, I'd say.

2. He plays for England National Team. although there's still Ashley Cole in his position, he deserves a chance.

3. He's one among the best left backs in the world.

I know that with Everton struggling to get to Europe League, there's no way Baines could get 93 rating. but at least he deserves 92. he's the best player for Everton, I'd say.

what is SM basis about giving rating to people? their basis surely is wrong for this one.

what do you say?

Re: Lukasz Pisczek vs Leighton Baines

you just simply need to go read up on how the sm rating system works ;)

its all explained there, so far with how the sm rating works all the players seem to be correct and if they are wrong or slow to change then sm only tend to be about 1rating out at most 2.. but they tend to correct it when the time comes for such players rating changes again.

When few days ago I saw Pisczek (I'm not sure about the spelling :confused: ) got +2 rating to 92' date=' I've been wondering why Baines hasn't reached 93 yet.

these are few factors why I consider Baines as a 93 material :

1. He plays consistent and solid with Everton. he's irreplaceable in Everton left hand side, I'd say.

2. He plays for England National Team. although there's still Ashley Cole in his position, he deserves a chance.

3. He's one among the best left backs in the world.

I know that with Everton struggling to get to Europe League, there's no way Baines could get 93 rating. but at least he deserves 92. he's the best player for Everton, I'd say.

what is SM basis about giving rating to people? their basis surely is wrong for this one.

what do you say?[/quote']

SM has not even reviewed the EPL yet, they are still reviewing the Bundesliga. You would just have to wait for him to rise, no point complaining?

SM has not even reviewed the EPL yet, they are still reviewing the Bundesliga. You would just have to wait for him to rise, no point complaining?

ah, about the reviewing. I'm pretty confused about it. last time I remember, SM review is once a year, am I wrong? and, last time Baines got reviewed was back in 2010. does it mean there was no EPL review in 2011? I started playing this game in mid 2012, so I don't know the previous review :P

ah' date=' about the reviewing. I'm pretty confused about it. last time I remember, SM review is once a year, am I wrong? and, last time Baines got reviewed was back in 2010. does it mean there was no EPL review in 2011? I started playing this game in mid 2012, so I don't know the previous review :P[/quote']

If I'm not wrong, the previous review for the EPL was in the December of 2011 as seen by the fall of Rooney from 96 to 95, the fall of Tevez from 94 to 93, the rise of Van Persie from 93 to 94, the rise of Nani from 92 to 93, the rise of Yaya Toure from 92 to 93 etc etc.

There will be at least 2 (if not 3) reviews per season/year for the majority of europe's top leagues.

Baines last increased in 2010 and I think should and will rise to 91 when UK leagues are reviewed shortly. The reason he isn't 92 or 93 as you suggest is because he plays for Everton (therefore no CL football) and is still 2nd choice for his country, although I wonder for how much longer? :eek:

If he was to move to say Man Utd, and started playing CL football he would probably replace Cole in NT and then you might just see him get that 93. Until then, you better revise your valuation of him. ;):P

Herby

There will be at least 2 (if not 3) reviews per season/year for the majority of europe's top leagues.

Baines last increased in 2010 and I think should and will rise to 91 when UK leagues are reviewed shortly. The reason he isn't 92 or 93 as you suggest is because he plays for Everton (therefore no CL football) and is still 2nd choice for his country' date=' although I wonder for how much longer? :eek:

If he was to move to say Man Utd, and started playing CL football he would probably replace Cole in NT and then you might just see him get that 93. Until then, you better revise your valuation of him. ;):P

Herby[/quote']

well, my valuation of him will remain unchanged. it'd be that my "SM valuation" on him that might change :D