• Ter Stegen
    • Leno
    • Lloris
    • Chech
    • Curtois
    • Stekelemburg
    • Lehmann :D

Re: ¿Which goalkeeper will sign Barça?

well... the newspapers say that Barca are going to buy De Gea from United. De Gea still has contract until 2016. and, Fergie will not sell him as he is a hot prospect for the future. his play has improved since the last season. and surely will keep Lindegaard sits in the bench for the rest of the season :P exception for Cups :P

I also read that Ter Stegen is on their short list. this may be their decision as he youngster need to move to a bigger club to show his full potential. on SM terms, "to increase his rating" :P

Victor Valdes at Barca always seems as a ball-playing goalkeeper. who is the best ball-playing goalkeeper on that list? I guess it'd be Barca signing :P

What catalan newspapers say?

SPORT

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/los-seis-candidatos-suplir-valdes-2296481

1358467091366.jpg

Sport talks about the 6 gk in the image.

MundoDeportivo

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20130119/fc-barcelona/valdes-de-gea-portero-barca-manchester-united_54362080433.html

De-Gea-n-1-pero-hay-mas_54362086720_51356729138_352_256.jpg

De gea nº 1 but also talks about players like Andrés Fernández (Osasuna), Reina, Chech, Stekelenburg and Ter Stegen. MD also afirms that Neuer, Curtois, Hart and Lloris are nearly impossible.

------------------------------------------

My opinion is that Barça won't bet this time for home player like Oier or Massip, and will sign an external player.

My favourite option are De Gea and Ter Stegen, but I see very difficult Sir Alex Ferguson leting De Gea leave and buying a player of a non TOP club will be easier, so Ter Stegen seems a good option.

• 3 weeks later...

Ter Stegen signed a preliminary agreement with Barca

The club has chosen the future successor of Victor Valdes in goal. This is the Borussia Moenchengladbach goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen, 20. As reported in the program Enrique Marquis 'Futboleros' BRAND TV, Barcelona has already signed a preliminary contract with Ter Stegen, whereby the best goalkeeper in the Bundesliga in 2012, surpassing the holder of the Germany and Bayern, Manuel Neuer - and one of the most promising targets in world football is willing to commit to the club.

Although Ter Stegen has a contract with Moenchengladbach until June 2015 and the German company was reluctant to consider their exit is near the Camp Nou.

The club has moved quickly to plan out your future undisputed starter in goal. Víctor Valdés recently announced it will not renew its commitment to Barca entity, which expires in 2014. While it is not clear that Valdes to leave this summer, bringing three goalkeepers, counting Pinto, could live on campus.

http://www.marca.com/2013/02/14/futbol/equipos/barcelona/1360797617.html

Nice news :D

• 3 months later...