Player concerns not counting games in loan clubs?

Has anybody else noticed this? I have loaned out players like Abate and Damiao who are playing every single game in their loan clubs. But it's turn 35 now and there have been multiple player concern updates throughout the season but absolutely no one has decreased in the lack of games concern. It's all red arrows every single update.

Re: Player concerns not counting games in loan clubs?

Has anybody else noticed this? I have loaned out players like Abate and Damiao who are playing every single game in their loan clubs. But it's turn 35 now and there have been multiple player concern updates throughout the season but absolutely no one has decreased in the lack of games concern. It's all red arrows every single update.

you are right.

If a player is unhappy at his lack of games at your club and then you send him out on loan, his lack of games concern will remain unchanged. This is because the player is concerned with his lack of games at his parent club.

You can read Concerns rules here:

http://www.soccermanager.com/help.php?action=loadarticle&aid=83

If a player is unhappy at his lack of games at your club and then you send him out on loan' date=' his lack of games concern will remain unchanged. This is because the player is concerned with his lack of games at his parent club.[/i']

You can read Concerns rules here:

http://www.soccermanager.com/help.php?action=loadarticle&aid=83

Wow is this a new development or something? I seem to remember before that getting games from loan clubs used to decrease the lack of games concern. Isn't that the exact purpose of loaning out, to get minutes for your players?

Re: Riferimento: Player concerns not counting games in loan clubs?

Why when raise skill's player' date=' he wants an increase in wages, and wages don't decrease when drop down?[/quote']

When a player has a drop at his rating, you offer him yourself a new contract, so that he earns less. You are right and i understand your point, but nobody is going ever to ask for a decrease by himself, in SM or real life. :D