• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Two Division English Championship No i like it, than i can say I'm in a double d

Re: Double D Cardiff City Transfer News Cardiff Capture Coentrao and Co. After a tremendous start Cardiff have gone from struggling to scorching after netting 14 goals in just 2 games under the

Re: Double D Boro decided to apply an old Jooles tactic to go for quality over quantity but not for 30+ guys.First time when I decided to do this and I'm over the moon.I won all my bids so far includ

Re: Double D

Just going to improve my midfield at Liverpool and another solid striker. Have one in mind, and also going for a few younger players who should play in first team for me this season.

Going to bid for a certain 6 or 7 players. Getting 3 or 4 would make me happy :)

Target for the season would be a top 4 usually but I'd take a top 5/6 as this season I'm building a squad for the next season. Hopefully will have some top talents and a few stars in the Starting XI !

Just going to improve my midfield at Liverpool and another solid striker. Have one in mind' date=' and also going for a few younger players who should play in first team for me this season.

Going to bid for a certain 6 or 7 players. Getting 3 or 4 would make me happy :)

Target for the season would be a top 4 usually but I'd take a top 5/6 as this season I'm building a squad for the next season. Hopefully will have some top talents and a few stars in the Starting XI ![/quote']

So Heskey is going back to Liverpool is he? :D

I'll give it a go should there be space?? What teams would be available?

there are managers still yet to to join mate. Definitely two that I am aware of. I can put you on the shortlist and if it is not full by the time I finish work then I will then decide the best way forward. You are however first in the short list as of now.

Edit: in fact you would be second on the list after Dan James.

Burnley in search of loans after new manager is appointed

Steven Orleandy takes control of Burnley.

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid finishing bottom of the league.

Burnley were founded in 1882 and play their home games at Turf Moor in Burnley. The club is also known as The Clarets.

Recently unveiled Burnley manager kdBz has sounded out top flight clubs in search of players that are available for loan, as he concedes that battling to avoid finish among the bottom places being the main priority this season, among other objectives laid out by the board.

We aren't asking for much, but due to the limited funds that we have at our disposal, we hope that the managers at some of the top division clubs would so kindly loan us maybe 2 or 3 players so that we can fulfil or objective in finishing at least midtable, and we promise to give these players a lot of gametime, so that they can mature and eventually return to their parent club stronger.

Asked on whether he had considered joining another club, rumored to be in Division 1, before his appointment, the manager said:

Yes, I was offered another job but I just wasn't sure on taking the top flight club so early, and so they had made the decision to approach another manager. I wasn't disappointed as i knew that i would find the right club eventually. And then Burnley ofered me the job, who could say no?

iam always..:D

I think the winners of a Double D cup should be rewarded with a picture of a a scantily clad celebrity of there choice as long as the celebrity in question has a large pair of jubblies and the picture posted in here for everyones enjoyment. Teams who are relegated or finish bottom should be duly punished with a picture of a clinically obese biffer. :D

I think the winners of and Double D cup should be rewarded with a picture of a a scantily clad celebrity of there choice as long as the celebrity in question has a large pair of jubblies and the picture posted in here for everyones enjoyment. Teams who are relegated or finish bottom should be duly punished with a picture of a clinically obese biffer. :D

lol...seems legit:D.justin beiber for losers

Class behaviour in a forum set-up:

The offer for Thomas EISFELD of Arsenal from Aston Villa has been accepted.

Great and I go to bed.

The deal for Thomas EISFELD has been cancelled by Arsenal
The deal reported to be worth £800,000 involving Thomas EISFELD of Arsenal and Swansea City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly.

Thomas EISFELD has completed his move to Swansea City from Arsenal for £800,000

I'm sure I'm over reacting as I've just woken up, but I didn't even get a message, a chance to up my previously accepted bid. Nothing.

Bad form. All for 200k!!! :mad:

Class behaviour in a forum set-up:

Great and I go to bed.

I'm sure I'm over reacting as I've just woken up' date=' but I didn't even get a message, a chance to up my previously accepted bid. Nothing.

Bad form. All for 200k!!! :mad:[/quote']

Does seem that a gentleman's agreement has been breached for a paltry 200k. Thanks for the heads up, theres one manager I doubt I will be dealing with.