• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Two Division English Championship No i like it, than i can say I'm in a double d

Re: Double D Cardiff City Transfer News Cardiff Capture Coentrao and Co. After a tremendous start Cardiff have gone from struggling to scorching after netting 14 goals in just 2 games under the

Re: Double D Boro decided to apply an old Jooles tactic to go for quality over quantity but not for 30+ guys.First time when I decided to do this and I'm over the moon.I won all my bids so far includ

Re: Double D

soccer-ball-icon.jpg

. . takes control of Huddersfield Town.

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid finishing bottom of the league.

Huddersfield Town were founded in 1908 and play their home games at Galpharm Stadium in Huddersfield. The club is also known as The Terriers.

should be interesting to see what i can do with this lot, good thing they've got a decnet sized stadia, just gotta wait and see what the attendances are like now though, looked at 'ther gameworlds and they start at around 17k

so gonna have to watch the wages;)

NOTICE

ANYONE WHO BIDS ON MY TARGETS BEFORE I WAKE TOMORROW MORNING WILL BE SENT TO A DARK ROOM WITH ONLY A CUMBERLAND SAUSAGE AND LOUIE SPENCE FOR COMPANY

IS THAT OK WITH YOU LOUIE?

louie-spence.jpg

You do realise Gary that is the idea of heaven to some of the lads in here' date=' they know who are they. It will all unfurl in the morning when you see which boys have tried to outbid you, I guess you are actually helping them 'come out'. For that you should be commended. :D[/color']

Still here... And the funny thing is' date=' I was actually going to bid for one of the players he bidded for, then saw the post :P[/quote']

If you are going to bid on one of my targets tonight, I advise you to PM me with who it is..............as late/middle of the night bids is the thing I hate most in the world.......that and those little butter squares you get at cafe's.......whats wrong with a tub of Lurpack??

If you are going to bid on one of my targets tonight' date=' I advise you to PM me with who it is..............as late/middle of the night bids is the thing I hate most in the world.......that and those little butter squares you get at cafe's.......whats wrong with a tub of Lurpack??[/quote']

I wont be bidding for any of your targets mate. I'm off to bed now.. I hope to wake up to a few bids accepted.

and go.........

The offer for Mauro CABALLERO of Libertad from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Andreas CORNELIUS of FC København from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Luciano NARSINGH of PSV from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Sebastian RODE of Eintracht Frankfurt from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Ezequiel CIRIGLIANO of River Plate from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Jordy CLASIE of Feyenoord from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Massadio HAIDARA of AS Nancy Lorraine from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Nicolas ISIMAT MIRIN of Valenciennes from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Serge AURIER of Toulouse from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Alvarado ESTEBAN of AZ from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Romain ALESSANDRINI of Rennes from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Igor LICHNOVSKY of Universidad de Chile from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Bartosz SALAMON of Brescia Calcio from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Wahbi KHAZRI of SC Bastia from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Brice SAMBA of Marseille from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Kalidou KOULIBALY of KRC Genk from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

and breath