Re: Double D

some "B" teamers

The offer for Lewis MACLEOD of Rangers from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Mariusz STĘPIŃSKI of Widzew Lodz from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Okan AYDIN of Bayer Leverkusen from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Carlos MANÉ of Sporting CP from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Oleg SHATOV of Anzhi from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Matthias GINTER of SC Freiburg from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

and some guys for the first team

The offer for Wilfried BONY of Vitesse from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Luís NETO of AC Siena from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

and this seasons El Capitan

The offer for Angelo OGBONNA of Torino from Leeds United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

We were unchallenged in all but one bid (joreon LUMU at 10k)

This means we are now finished in the transfer market :D

FIRST TEAM

625400_Leeds_United.jpg

RESERVES

625408_Leeds_United.jpg

BACKUPS:

Igor LICHNOVSKY

Carlos MANE

Lewis MACLEOD

Kalidou KOULIBALY

and a host of 10k cup teamers that will more than likely be released when their TB's are up

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Two Division English Championship No i like it, than i can say I'm in a double d

Re: Double D Cardiff City Transfer News Cardiff Capture Coentrao and Co. After a tremendous start Cardiff have gone from struggling to scorching after netting 14 goals in just 2 games under the

Re: Double D Boro decided to apply an old Jooles tactic to go for quality over quantity but not for 30+ guys.First time when I decided to do this and I'm over the moon.I won all my bids so far includ

My last bid accepted:

The offer for Imoh Ezekiel of Standard Liège from Cardiff City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Absolutely delighted to pick him up without competition, he's immensely talented and in brilliant form for Liege, scoring like crazy, in for a massive rise. Waiting anxiously for the completed moves to see which all of my contested bids I end up winning.

My last bid accepted:

Absolutely delighted to pick him up without competition' date=' he's immensely talented and in brilliant form for Liege, scoring like crazy, in for a massive rise. Waiting anxiously for the completed moves to see which all of my contested bids I end up winning.[/center']

I just remebered him like 5mins ago, went to bid and yours had already been accepted :(

good signiong mate ;)

Boro decided to apply an old Jooles tactic to go for quality over quantity but not for 30+ guys.First time when I decided to do this and I'm over the moon.I won all my bids so far including a super war for Isco,Pogba and Varane.Add Insigne,Tello to that list.5 super talents so far.Also got Carvajal and Kirchhoff uncontested.Won the bids on Matheus Doria and Domenico Berardi aswell.Decided to buy a super striker in Pablo Osvaldo who's gonna be Div 2 top scorer.

Over the moon so far.

YES!!!!

Radamel FALCAO has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from Atlético Madrid for 2,500,000 plus Loïc RÉMY and José BOSINGWA . All other offers were turned down.

falcao-siap-dilepas-seharga-60-juta-poundsterling_big__20121010164113_file_vino_cms.jpg

Stephan EL SHAARAWY has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from AC Milan for 200,000 plus Stéphane M'BIA and Shaun WRIGHT-PHILLIPS . All other offers were turned down.
Etxebarria BEÑAT has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from Real Betis in a swap deal for Armand TRAORE and Samba DIAKITE . All other offers were turned down.

Absolutely delighted to get Falcao,my main target from the start. Also nice to see El Shaarawy join Shaqiri to build young and dynamic attack to support Falcao. QPR still hasn't finished yet but i can relax after this Falcao signing

Many signings for Reading Missed out on wanyama unfourtunate but have managed to really steady the squad.

-Martin Cacares -decent high quality cb

-Martin Demichellis- Another great optioon to have at cb

-Antonio Cassano- A good goalscorer of a high value

-Cheikhou Kouyate- I always try and sign this bloke another great defensive option.

-Raul Albiol- Means i have a real high defensive now

-Lukasz Pisczack- Another great defender whos more attaking

-Carles Planas-a younger defensive player

-Joao Perrara- gives me an exciting option on the other side

-Danny Da Costa-another youngster i rate to turn around the defence giving me something to build on

-A few additions up the pitch more looking to turnaround the squad got abit of steel in the middle.

-Sulley Muntari- loved hin in the pl, really underatted imo

-David Beckham-still high rated and hopefully hell get a decent club keeping that rating there, sell ability

-Thiago Motta- another gem of a midfielder who gives great quality

Hopefully some more width and attacking options will be added soon il be biding my second round very soon:)

Completed Transfers At Cardiff:-

Uncontested Players:-

Sebastian Giovinco has completed his move to Cardiff City from Juventus in a swap deal for Craig Bellamy and Joe Ralls

Moreno Rodrigo has completed his move to Cardiff City from SL Benfica for 400,000 plus Andrew Taylor

Luís Filipe has completed his move to Cardiff City from Atlético Madrid in a swap deal for Peter Whittingham

Adam Maher has completed his move to Cardiff City from AZ in a swap deal for Tommy SMITH and Don Cowie

Mattia Perin has completed his move to Cardiff City from Genoa CFC for 800,000 plus David Marshall

Jürgen Locadia has completed his move to Cardiff City from PSV in a swap deal for Nathaniel Jarvis

Mikkel Vestergaard has completed his move to Cardiff City from Esbjerg fB for 10,000

Hamari Traore has completed his move to Cardiff City from Paris FC for 90,000

Luke Young has completed his move to Cardiff City from Plymouth Argyle for 10,000

Adrián Sahibeddine has completed his move to Cardiff City from Colo Colo for 17,000

Stipe Perica has completed his move to Cardiff City from NK Zadar for 70,000

Alex Teixeira has completed his move to Cardiff City from Shakhtar Donetsk in a swap deal for Filip Kiss and Etien Velikonja

Contested Players:-

Moritz Leitner has completed his move to Cardiff City from Dortmund in a swap deal for Mark HUDSON and Aron Gunnarsson. All other offers were turned down.

Mattia De Sciglio has completed his move to Cardiff City from AC Milan in a swap deal for Matthew Connolly. All other offers were turned down.

Santos Dante has completed his move to Cardiff City from B. Munich for 500,000 plus Craig Conway and Jordon Mutch. All other offers were turned down.

Jackson Martinez has completed his move to Cardiff City from FC Porto in a swap deal for Nicky Maynard and Ben Turner . All other offers were turned down.

Players Missed Out On:-

Raphael Varane

Castillo Adrian

Francisco Portillo

Cristian Tello

Eddy Corozo

Max Clayton

Morgan Sanson

That's our transfer update after the players arrived. I'm very happy with my squad and I've got my starting XI more or less sorted out. Have some good players with decent values still to offer so I'm still in the market.

YES!!!!

falcao-siap-dilepas-seharga-60-juta-poundsterling_big__20121010164113_file_vino_cms.jpg

Absolutely delighted to get Falcao' date='my main target from the start. Also nice to see El Shaarawy join Shaqiri to build young and dynamic attack to support Falcao. QPR still hasn't finished yet but i can relax after this Falcao signing[/quote']

Yes I hope you are happy :mad:

I officially dislike you :P.

Luke Wardle was unable to prevent a Bolton Wanderers defeat to Manchester United.

Bolton Wanderers lost 4 - 2 to Manchester United in a thrilling Friendly encounter.

Gaitan and Ricketts were amongst the goalscorers.

Eventful 1st half haha

Yeah you did alright' date=' my team is still in transition.[/color']