Double D

Matt72

Re: Double D

Aston Villa 2 - 1 Chelsea

A great result against a great Chelsea team.

Cavani shocked the Villa fans yesterday by signing for Chelsea. A few Villa players must also have been displeased as they injured Cavani in the match tonight.

Even sweeter was that Cavani's replacement Lavezzi was on the scoresheet against his old club. Oscar (the other player in the deal) got an assist.

After such a terrible start to the season, we are now 7th, just 3 points from the top 4!

Aston Villa 2 - 1 Chelsea

A great result against a great Chelsea team.

Cavani shocked the Villa fans yesterday by signing for Chelsea. A few Villa players must also have been displeased as they injured Cavani in the match tonight.

Even sweeter was that Cavani's replacement Lavezzi was on the scoresheet against his old club. Oscar (the other player in the deal) got an assist.

After such a terrible start to the season' date=' we are now 7th, just 3 points from the top 4![/quote']

Second setup I played you in tonight

:P

Pretty disappointed really, 2 shots on target against me, two goals. Well done Cech :rolleyes: Damn you Lavezzi...

Well played buddy :)

Jon Wiggins steered Crystal Palace to victory against fierce rivals Brighton and Hove Albion in the Seagulls vs Eagles.

Crystal Palace beat Brighton and Hove Albion 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Milner had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Griezmann, Emenike and Wijnaldum were amongst the goalscorers.

Absolutely awesome win with many of my new signings making debutes including Griezmann who scored an own goal but scored two for us, and Wijnaludum, who scored 1. Emenike managed to grab a goal and get an assist in which turned out to be a dominant win for us! Very happy with this result and I'm looking to bring a few more signings in yet! :D

tonight's match report

competition-icon.jpg

. was unable to prevent a Stoke City defeat to West Bromwich Albion.

Stoke City slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to West Bromwich Albion in their Division 1 fixture.

unfortunately i already knew i'd lost before even logging into the gameworld due to only having 1 new message,

but ahwell the unbeaten run had to end at some point and i'd rather it of come tonight when i had to rest a few first teamers and play a few youth lads

rather than it happen when i had a full strength team out

drop down to 5th due to other results around me.

West Brom 1-0 Stoke City

Zlatan Ibrahimovic put us ahead midway through the first half on his debut, fellow debutant Carlos Tevez set him up.

That takes us to 41 points, thats us safe haha, we remain in 2nd two points behind Manchester City.

Since Thursday night when I posted Antonio Valencia has moved to West Brom with cash, Abate and Holscher going the other way, we beat Leicester to the signing of Joao Miranda, we give Bradley and Immobile to get him, the other player who has joined is Gylfi Sigurdsson, a bit of cash and Cristian Rodriguez went to Hamburg.

We probably wont be doing that much more in the market for now, we are selling Van Buyten to Nuremberg for £4.8M, he played for the final time tonight.

I am looking to sell a few youths, Cernuto, Ie and Mukhtar can go, Edgar Ie (Barca youth) and Hany Mukhtar are good prospects, will be happy to sell them as I need raise the cash, small squad especially when my three loans go back at the end of the season.

Next league game we are at home against Liverpool.

I don't understand why Buying from unmanaged is allowed? :confused:

what deal are you on about because i can't see one thats been done

(just looked at the last two pages of transfers completed)

unless of course your on about the two swansea deals which have had there external clubs actually bidding on there players

mertens = psv & guarin = inter of course

what deal are you on about because i can't see one thats been done

(just looked at the last two pages of transfers completed)

Overview -> Extra Rules

Buying from Unmanaged Clubs: ALLOWED

EDIT: I didn't know about the swansea deals... was just scrolling through the overview/history etc and found this.

thats the default setting though isn't it i doubt that jkkers would of thought that would be an issue in this setup as it was private invite

No but it would be a pain to take a club and find almost no good players as eventhough managers won't buy them, externals will and it's nearly impossible to get them back.

It has been brought to my attention that there is some unrest regarding buying from unmanaged teams.

The idea was to keep this EC as close to a standard set up as possible due to the demand for a 2 div EC.

Seeing how many have quit and I am finding it difficult to fill the vacancies (due to lack of interest in the game and the forums at the moment.)

However if we are to generate interest in this set up then the best way forward would be for someone who has a secondary account to be honest enough to take Swansea over and not sell any players. At the season end I will change the rules to no deals with unmanaged sides as there will be no chance of filling these teams if managers are going to pillage the best players.

It has been brought to my attention that there is some unrest regarding buying from unmanaged teams.

The idea was to keep this EC as close to a standard set up as possible due to the demand for a 2 div EC.

Seeing how many have quit and I am finding it difficult to fill the vacancies (due to lack of interest in the game and the forums at the moment.)

However if we are to generate interest in this set up then the best way forward would be for someone who has a secondary account to be honest enough to take Swansea over and not sell any players. At the season end I will change the rules to no deals with unmanaged sides as there will be no chance of filling these teams if managers are going to pillage the best players.

I agree' date=' no buying from unmanaged clubs it kills the world off.[/color']

Gaspar Senka was unable to prevent a Blackburn Rovers defeat to Hull City.

Blackburn Rovers slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat to Hull City in their Division 2 fixture.

bad result for my team. Hull ended my 13 games unbeaten streak, we are still 2nd though.

3 new faces have come to Millwall.

David MATEOS has completed his move to Millwall from Real Madrid for £1,570,000
David LOMBÁN has completed his move to Millwall from Barcelona for £1,770,000
Felipe MENEZES has completed his move to Millwall from SL Benfica for £2,240,000

Should help strengthen the team a little.