Double D

Matt72

Re: Double D

CHANGES AT NOTTINGHAM FOREST

Manager Jose Nowinho has rebuilt the squad.

New signings are:

Ryan Giggs

Scott Parker

Chaves Fred

Roman Shirokov

Vladimir Bystrov

Raul Garcia

Hamit Altintop

Silvestre Varela

Fernando Gago

John Heitinga

Ola Toivonen

Nivaldo Jardel

Nordin Amrabat

International class players.

Forest won't finish in the top 2 of The Championship this season.

But they'll now look to guarantee themselves are place in the play-offs.

Bolton Wanderers outclassed Watford and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Petersen scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

De Vrij and Yanga-mbiwa were also amongst the goalscorers.

Great win tonight at Watford. Moves us up to 15th, hoping to make the top half sooner rather than later.

Spurs 1-3 Man Utd

A great win for United tonight, expected a much tighter affair but more than happy with the way we won tonight.

Up to third but it is going to take a big effort to catch the blue side of Manchester who are walking it at the moment.

Spurs 1-3 Man Utd

A great win for United tonight' date=' expected a much tighter affair but more than happy with the way we won tonight.

Up to third but it is going to take a big effort to catch the blue side of Manchester who are walking it at the moment.[/color']

Bale = injured

+

Fabregas = suspended

=

Expected loss ;)

West Brom 2-3 Liverpool

Suarez put them ahead but Pastore put us level a few minutes later, they went back ahead later through Bernard, Ibrahimovic put us level, on the hour I did a tactical change and a minute later Bernard got them the winner.

When I played these earlier in the season we were drawing and they went on to win it 2-0 after i changed formation.

Think im going after stop changing formation in my matches all the time. :o

I haver made a couple of additions to the team I inherited after the 3rd game,we have been doing well in the league, team is very thin but has nice youth.

My Transfer additions:

MELEG, Dejan

ABDENNOUR, Aymen

INUI, Takashi

PUKKI, Teemu

AHAMADA, Ali

VYDRA, Matej

CASEMIRO, Carlos

BRENET, Joshua

CARDOSO, Fábio

MBA, Sunday

Leicester City slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Burnley in their Division 2 fixture.

Alves had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match

I always lose to unmanaged teams.

Alberto Aquilani will join Leicester City squad from ACF Fiorentina for £912,000 plus Dani Hernández and Anthony Knockaert
Nice signing for us.

Thanks for your input :rolleyes:. Not every is obsessed with youth.

haha chill the beans,I inherited my side which was full of youth :rolleyes: but my statement still stands Alberto Aquilani is a dud!

My personal opinion is he was a failure ever since he got an injury 3 years ago since then he has failed to shine at Liverpool,Juventus & Milan and he isn't exactly setting the world alight at Fiorentina IMO deserves no more than an 87 rated but that is maybe just me.

Nice rating signing though for how long it stays I dont know.

haha chill the beans' date='I inherited my side which was full of youth :rolleyes: but my statement still stands Alberto Aquilani is a dud!

My personal opinion is he was a failure ever since he got an injury 3 years ago since then he has failed to shine at Liverpool,Juventus & Milan and he isn't exactly setting the world alight at Fiorentina IMO deserves no more than an 87 rated but that is maybe just me.

Nice rating signing though for how long it stays I dont know.[/quote']

A regular starter for the 4th placed team in Italy, so very unlikely to drop.

But you are very welcome to have your own opinion on my signing.

jonathon hardy steered Arsenal to victory against Wigan Athletic.

Arsenal outclassed Wigan Athletic and thrashed them 7 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Torres was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Modrić and Antonini were also amongst the goalscorers.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Sunderland 2-3 West Brom

Antonio Valencia put us in front, Zlatan Ibrahimovic later got our second, Sunderland pulled one back after half time through Andre Ayew, Steven Fletcher equalized for Sunderland, the hosts looked like they would be the team to go on and win the game from there but a couple of minutes before the end Nani's corner found the head of Javier Pastore and we took all 3 points, good game Butcher.

We stay in 2nd, two home games in the next four days, Swansea in a semi final then QPR, looks like we will after make some changes to the team.

Bolton Wanderers beat Leeds United 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Welbeck scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Paulinho and Draxler were also amongst the goalscorers.

2 wins on the bounce for Bolton as we look to make a late push for the play-offs :o