THE CHAMPIONSHIP

MIDLANDS DERBY!!!!

Derby [2] * Notts Forest [0]

A violent match tonight.

Derby led 2-0 at half-time.

Then 3 red cards in the 2nd half.. {2 for Derby and 1 for Forest}

Plus 2 injured players for Forest..

{Pauolo Guerrero out for 5 weeks with a fractured collar bone}

A bad result for Forest. They did nothing all game.

But only 6 points still separate 2nd and 8th place in the league!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Two Division English Championship No i like it, than i can say I'm in a double d

Re: Double D Cardiff City Transfer News Cardiff Capture Coentrao and Co. After a tremendous start Cardiff have gone from struggling to scorching after netting 14 goals in just 2 games under the

Re: Double D Boro decided to apply an old Jooles tactic to go for quality over quantity but not for 30+ guys.First time when I decided to do this and I'm over the moon.I won all my bids so far includ

Re: Double D

A very good win for us last night to keep us in contention for a play-off spot:

Jay Gonzanez steered Cardiff to a win over Hull City last night.

Cardiff outclassed Hull and beat them 2-0 in their Division 2 encounter.

Demba Ba scored a goal and was named as the Man of the Match for his performance.

Jetro Willems was also on the scoresheet.

Very important win for us as Hull are in a play-off spot, we now trail a play-off spot by 5 points with 15 matches to go.

Next up is an even more important match and one of our hardest so far as we visit top of the table Wolverhampton.

Leicester City outclassed Ipswich Town and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.

Kerzhakov scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.The dud also had a great game.

Michu was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Had a man sent off when we was 1-0 down, so a great win.

West Brom 4-2 Swansea

Swansea went ahead after just two minutes through Luis Fernandinho, Romelu Lukaku later equalized for us, Goran Popov got our second, Benatia got the third ten minutes later, Fernando Llorente got their second goal and four minutes from time Javier Pastore scored a free kick for the fourth.

Good result for us in the semi of the Shield, City beat Fulham 0-2 in the other game.

We will be off to Wembleeeeyyyyyy in 2 weeks time to play City in the final, 2nd and 1st in the league. :P

West Brom 1-0 QPR

West Brom edged it tonight against a tough QPR side at the Hawthorns, the only goal of the game was scored after 79 minutes, Ibrahimovic scored the goal and Asamoah who played his first game since before he got injured set it up.

Nathan Ake played for WBA for the first time since his £1M move to the club at the end of February with first choice defenders Mehdi Benatia and Joao Miranda not being that fit due to playing a lot recently since their moves to the club.

We stay in 2nd place. :)

Norwich 2-3 West Brom

Anderson Hernanes scored a free kick early on for us, five minutes later Antonio Valencia doubled our lead, Mirallas later scored for them, Henderson later scored a free kick for us which give us back that two goal cushion, Ibrahimovic picked up his second booking of the game towards the end so got sent off, Mirallas got Norwich a goal back at the end, 2-3 win, unlucky Raz, you suck. :)

Lukaku who come on off the bench got injured but only for a few days, we stay 2nd after tonights results, in the top four by 8 points.

Gaspar Senka earned a draw with Blackburn Rovers against Millwall.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Blackburn Rovers and Millwall in their Division 2 fixture.

Fernando scored the only goal for Blackburn Rovers and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

still 2nd in Div 2.