Double D

Matt72

Re: Double D

West Brom 1-3 Tottenham

Romelu Lukaku gave us the lead, Fabregas soon put them level from a free kick, Jovetic got their second and Fabregas later scored a second free kick.

Man United lost so we stay in 2nd by two points, we play them next game at Old Trafford so hopefully we will get at least a point against them.

Reading with 2 wins in a row' date=' positive ending to the season hopefully will continue.

David Beckham also sold to Milwall sorry i accepted the bid late. Was unsure over descion. Hopefully that will allow a signing before next seasons rebuild[/quote']

you sold him just before he retired LOL....

I am considering quitting this GameWorld due to the fact that it seems to be getting more empty by the day. There needs to be more effort to try and get people into this GameWorld and make it more full again, as it's seriously not as fun and especially when your in the second Division.

Leicester City slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Charlton Athletic in their Division 2 fixture.

Kerzhakov scored the only goal for Leicester City and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance

Luckily Blackburn could only manage a 2-2 draw at Watford.

3 points behind them with 5 games to go and still have to play them.

I am considering quitting this GameWorld due to the fact that it seems to be getting more empty by the day. There needs to be more effort to try and get people into this GameWorld and make it more full again' date=' as it's seriously not as fun and especially when your in the second Division.[/quote']

No comment on this, looks like I'm gone then boys! Sad to leave my team behind at Palace which I feel is a very good one for the future at that, but when GameWorlds are going down hill and nothing is being done about it, action must be taken! Best of luck lads in the future! :)

Man United 1-1 West Brom

Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored a header for us before Tom Cleverley put them level five minutes later, game stayed 1-1, good point.

Was looking for the point at least so we would keep 2nd, got Newcastle next game who have a good side.

Leicester City beat Hull City 4 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Janmaat had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Susaeta, Kerzhakov and Fazio were amongst the goalscorers

With Blackburn getting beat 3-2 by Leeds, we move level on points with them.

West Brom 4-3 Newcastle

Anderson Hernanes scored two goals in the first five minutes for us, Drogba pulled them one back before Hernanes got his hatrick, Drogba got his second for them, Ibrahimovic sealed the three points four minutes before the end, Drogba got his third.

Will consider leaving this set up at the end of the season if some more leave, will be hard do better than ive done this season anyway and it will be a club less.

jonathon hardy steered Arsenal to victory against Fulham.

Arsenal beat Fulham 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Antonini scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cazorla was also on the scoresheet for his side.

forget to set tactics...LOL...B)

and btw:

Ranocchia for 15 mill B):)

Evening all,

After giving things a good think through all day today, this evening could be my last night on SM.

Reason?

Well, not sure if any of you read my thread last night, which I admit now, probably wasn't the best way to vent my frustration, but I had to be heard.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=158703

Now, I have played this game for some time now, enjoyed it and most importantly - always stuck to the rules of the game. However to receive a message from SM basically saying I am cheating outraged me to be honest.

I have an idea where this has come from, probably WC 33333, which I have enjoyed a lot but unfortunately there always seems to be a manager being removed from a team or another managers deals reversed.

I am left with 2 choices;

1) Carry on playing the game and paying for Gold Membership, reserving the odd team etc......BUT....I run the risk of being falsely accused again.....which as already falsely warned I could be suspended. If this happens - what a waste of my money and time.

or

2) Leave now, with my head held high, knowing that I played the game the right way, met some great people along the way and was part of some great standard and custom set-ups.

I am not posting this to create attention, just purely so you all know and understand that I have been falsely accused and if I honest find it a bit disrespectful that SM has just taken someone's word for it and given me a warning.

I am waiting to here from one of the Devs, to elaborate more on this accusation, however I could be waiting for some time. To me, It feels like the transfer reversing scenario. Never happened to me mind you but just from what I understand: No matter how genuine the transfer may seem, if one person reports it, then bam......the deal is reversed. In my case, bizarrely I have been accused of having multiple teams in a single gameworld.....I wouldn't be surprised at all if in this case no investigation is carried out by SM and again....bam.....I find myself suspended.

Cheers all - and keep enjoying the game.

Jkerrs mate Alaba is accepted at unmanaged wigan by external. I'd be happy to step in with a tertiary account to prevent the deal going through if that's ok with you?

Mate that sounds like a plan. While the computer has been left on' date=' for some starnage reason I am constantly logged in and there seems to be no auto sign-out.

Not been very active this week so I am behind somewhat.[/color']

Evening all' date='

After giving things a good think through all day today, this evening could be my last night on SM.

Reason?

Well, not sure if any of you read my thread last night, which I admit now, probably wasn't the best way to vent my frustration, but I had to be heard.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=158703

Now, I have played this game for some time now, enjoyed it and most importantly - always stuck to the rules of the game. However to receive a message from SM basically saying I am cheating outraged me to be honest.

I have an idea where this has come from, probably WC 33333, which I have enjoyed a lot but unfortunately there always seems to be a manager being removed from a team or another managers deals reversed.

I am left with 2 choices;

1) Carry on playing the game and paying for Gold Membership, reserving the odd team etc......BUT....I run the risk of being falsely accused again.....which as already falsely warned I could be suspended. If this happens - what a waste of my money and time.

or

2) Leave now, with my head held high, knowing that I played the game the right way, met some great people along the way and was part of some great standard and custom set-ups.

I am not posting this to create attention, just purely so you all know and understand that I have been falsely accused and if I honest find it a bit disrespectful that SM has just taken someone's word for it and given me a warning.

I am waiting to here from one of the Devs, to elaborate more on this accusation, however I could be waiting for some time. To me, It feels like the transfer reversing scenario. Never happened to me mind you but just from what I understand: No matter how genuine the transfer may seem, if one person reports it, then bam......the deal is reversed. In my case, bizarrely I have been accused of having multiple teams in a single gameworld.....I wouldn't be surprised at all if in this case no investigation is carried out by SM and again....bam.....I find myself suspended.

Cheers all - and keep enjoying the game.

I got the same message at the same time - could it be I was the account you were linked to/you were the account I was linked to? :confused::eek:

29 May 2013 22:00

Your account has been linked to another account in the same Game World.

If this happens again then you could be suspended from the game.

Please see the Terms and Conditions for further details.