Re: Double D

Mate that sounds like a plan. While the computer has been left on' date=' for some starnage reason I am constantly logged in and there seems to be no auto sign-out.

Not been very active this week so I am behind somewhat.[/color']

I've added you with my tertiary account and just need the invite from you now - or you can just make it private application so it'll save time in the future if needed again.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Two Division English Championship No i like it, than i can say I'm in a double d

Re: Double D Cardiff City Transfer News Cardiff Capture Coentrao and Co. After a tremendous start Cardiff have gone from struggling to scorching after netting 14 goals in just 2 games under the

Re: Double D Boro decided to apply an old Jooles tactic to go for quality over quantity but not for 30+ guys.First time when I decided to do this and I'm over the moon.I won all my bids so far includ

Oh well.....

and this is part of various other reasons why I quit my Crystal Palace in this GameWorld. Something should have been done about this yet nothing is being done to keep the GameWorld in tact. Nobody seems to be trying to get managers on etc and the best players at clubs, such as Alaba, are now unfortunately going to externals. Had so much potential this GameWorld, yet it's now gone to tatters. Anyway, best of luck once again lads.

LOOKING FOR A NEW GAMEWORLD TO JOIN????

I recently took charge of a gameworld, previously run by Racky.

You can find the forum thread in the Custom Gameworld section.

It's called:

REAL WORLD .. REAL TRANSFERS ONLY

The concept is simple.

You match the exact same transfers your team makes in real life!!!

EASY .. EASY .. EASY

There are 2 divisions, 10 teams in each.

At the end of each season,

the bottom 3 managers of Division 1 AND the bottom 2 managers of Division 2

GET FIRED

{ unless they have won a trophy, any trophy that season }

This doesn't mean the manager is banned from the gameworld.

It simply means you have to resign from the club and go onto the manager shortlist,

to wait for a new club to manage.

Season 4 has just finished {except for the league playoffs}

Right now there are a few teams available.

If you're interested, contact me, or make yourself known on the forum thread.

It's a good competitive GW.

And requires minimal stress when managing your team!!

LIVERPOOL 1-1 Fulham

A draw with Fulham at Anfield which guarantees us a top 4 finish. Exactly what I had wanted, might play the fringe players in the final game at Sunderland, again at Home.

SUAREZ is available to go, P/E preferred or a huge cash deal could persuade me though.

Spurs - Pool Deal Agreed

After a below average season which saw Spurs finishing 10th with the 4th best Goal Difference, gaffer Hyina, who has already hinted that he'll be departing after 100 games in charge, has decided to shake things up with the squad and has reached agreement with Liverpool over Lahm and Suarez.

Marcelo will go to Merseyside in a straight swap while 2nd top scorer Lamela + first choice RB Walker will be traded along with 7mill for want-away Suarez.

Lahm and Suarez Update..

It is not a DONE DEAL as of yet between Spurs and Liverpool, though it looks likely. After a quick sniff around for replacements and other players available, I can say that I will be thinking about the deal between us and Spurs and nothing is final yet.

That being said, Spurs are still pretty much the favorites as they have the best offer.

I like Marcelo as a player and Lamela is a quality player, so we will see...

Reading manage a 0-0 draw against Champions Man City, been missing performances like this all season.

The rebuild begingings early centring around a few important players for us. Jon Aurtenetxe, a good solid defensive signing consedering we had two good rb in piszeck and perreira the later departs.

Darren Fletcher a solid cm with experience offering versatility and a soid goalkeeper in Helton swap for Gignac and Federici who leave.

Finally Youthful Jed Wallace arrives, hoping to see how he develops this year will hopefully be a good riser anyway.

Lahm and Suarez Update..

It is not a DONE DEAL as of yet between Spurs and Liverpool' date=' though it looks likely. After a quick sniff around for replacements and other players available, I can say that I will be thinking about the deal between us and Spurs and nothing is final yet.

That being said, Spurs are still pretty much the favorites as they have the best offer.

I like Marcelo as a player and Lamela is a quality player, so we will see...[/quote']

i'll bid later tonight

Still waiting for the bids buddy;)

boaz "Gozzy" solossa steered Queens Park Rangers to victory against Stoke City.

Queens Park Rangers beat Stoke City 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Falcao scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Nasri and Shaqiri were also amongst the goalscorers.

A very nervous game and entertaining game for neutrals. A defeat will send me to Division 2 but i get a win and now only 1 points below last safe place going onto the final game. Massively disappointed with my season,i hope i can still keep some pride with staying in Division 1

A very nervous game and entertaining game for neutrals. A defeat will send me to Division 2 but i get a win and now only 1 points below last safe place going onto the final game. Massively disappointed with my season' date='i hope i can still keep some pride with staying in Division 1[/quote']

You've got a better 1st XI than 95% of Div 1 teams :eek:

A very nervous game and entertaining game for neutrals. A defeat will send me to Division 2 but i get a win and now only 1 points below last safe place going onto the final game. Massively disappointed with my season' date='i hope i can still keep some pride with staying in Division 1[/quote']

Ahhhh I remember you saying my Liverpool team was very weak and now we sit 3rd..

You have a great side though, no idea how your sat in relegation zone :/

LOOKING FOR A NEW GAMEWORLD TO JOIN????

I recently took charge of a gameworld' date=' previously run by Racky.

You can find the forum thread in the Custom Gameworld section.

It's called:

REAL WORLD .. REAL TRANSFERS ONLY

The concept is simple.

You match the exact same transfers your team makes in real life!!!

EASY .. EASY .. EASY

There are 2 divisions, 10 teams in each.

At the end of each season,

the bottom 3 managers of Division 1 AND the bottom 2 managers of Division 2

GET FIRED

{ unless they have won a trophy, any trophy that season }

This doesn't mean the manager is banned from the gameworld.

It simply means you have to resign from the club and go onto the manager shortlist,

to wait for a new club to manage.

Season 4 has just finished {except for the league playoffs}

Right now there are a few teams available.

If you're interested, contact me, or make yourself known on the forum thread.

It's a good competitive GW.

And requires minimal stress when managing your team!![/quote']

ATLETICO MADRID .. FC PORTO .. LYON .. MALAGA

are all available

boaz "Gozzy" solossa was unable to prevent a Queens Park Rangers defeat to Arsenal.

Queens Park Rangers slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to Arsenal in their Division 1 fixture.

El Shaarawy was on the scoresheet for his side.

That's in the end for QPR(just like in real life). We are just not good enough. For Division 2 teams,hope you ShaFalSha (Shaarawy-Falcao-Shaqiri) combination next season

West Brom drew 2-2 at West Ham on the final day of the season.

Finished 2nd and won the Shield, not bad.

Left though at the end of the season like I said I might.

Depth isnt great, got 11 first teamers and 3 players on the bench so a few would need be brought in but with £13M in the bank and some risers to sell they are in a good position for the next manager. :)