• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Two Division English Championship No i like it, than i can say I'm in a double d

Re: Double D Cardiff City Transfer News Cardiff Capture Coentrao and Co. After a tremendous start Cardiff have gone from struggling to scorching after netting 14 goals in just 2 games under the

Re: Double D Boro decided to apply an old Jooles tactic to go for quality over quantity but not for 30+ guys.First time when I decided to do this and I'm over the moon.I won all my bids so far includ

Re: Double D

Sorry guys' date=' but I have called it a day here.

I am cutting down on clubs gradually now as real life is calling.

I enjoyed the 50 or so games I was in charge.

Thanks for having me! :)[/quote']

Sorry chaps (and the odd lady), for someone who never wanted more than 5 clubs on the go, I got a bit carried away with this game and reached an unsociable 12 teams recently, so I am also on a cut down.

Cheers all and best of luck.

PREMIERSHIP PLAYOFF

Leicester City v Nottingham Forest

The Midlands rivals have played each other 3 times already this season.

Their Double D cup match, saw victory for City.

And both teams beat each other, away from home in the league.

But those matches mean nothing now.

Tonight's playoff semi-final is the biggest game of their season.

Who's going to win???

images+%25281%25290.jpg

Official: Basnandez new coach in Norwich

The Danish coach continues as expected career in English Norwich City.

- Basnandez is Norwich's new coach. The agreement was signed today in London, writes the club, according to the British The Telegraph, in a press release.

- Norwich City are delighted to welcome such a talented coach welcome in the family.

Norwich President Alan Bowkett was the first with the news, when he put up a picture on Twitter of him and Basnandez giving hand and offered Basnandez welcome to the club.

- Basnandez is Norwich's new coach. A man with experience. A manager wrote Bowkett.

On his own website says Basnandez that he is pleased to come to a tradition club like Norwich.

- Now that the agreement is confirmed, I can say that I am very pleased to be associated with a club with an illustrious heritage as Norwich. I know the history and how the club is a fundemental part of the culture and traditions of Norwich, he says.

PREMIERSHIP PLAYOFF

Leicester [3] ... Forest [2]

Nottingham Forest blew it.

Congrats to Hannah at Leicester.

Forest manager Jose Nowinho has resigned.

Unlucky, It was a very tight game.

Play Hull in the final on Monday.

Sad to see a lot of the managers quitting this. I will make a decision on my future after Mondays final, At the moment its likely I will be stepping down.

New Charlton manager here.

The chairman found us on the beach and insisted on taking over the club. The manager decided to accept on a month-to-month contract

Ha ha thanks for accepting the job offer.

If there is another job in the set up that you prefer just let me know and I will offer you that instead.

I think anyone who has lost players to externals should be able to take them back at CV price' date=' what does everyone else think about this? Just a suggestion to aid the silly thing that happened regarding buying from unmanaged teams? :)[/quote']

Would you propose it to be just for the managers that have come back to their clubs? Or also for the managers that have just joined a club that have lost players to external?

I think anyone who has lost players to externals should be able to take them back at CV price' date=' what does everyone else think about this? Just a suggestion to aid the silly thing that happened regarding buying from unmanaged teams? :)[/quote']

It's the internal one that worries me more :mad:

So u mean if a player got transfered to external from the club u manage on here then u should have priority to get him back?

Would you propose it to be just for the managers that have come back to their clubs? Or also for the managers that have just joined a club that have lost players to external?

I would propose it for both, as the team should still have those players at their clubs tbh, and they would still be there if it wasn't for the accident at the start of the GameWorld in making buying from unmanaged teams on, so this would be a simple solution to that issue and a very fair one too! :)

I would propose it for both' date=' as the team should still have those players at their clubs tbh, and they would still be there if it wasn't for the accident at the start of the GameWorld in making buying from unmanaged teams on, so this would be a simple solution to that issue and a very fair one too! :)[/quote']

I'm fine with that, it seems only fair.

Could get confusing though, what if, for example, if Venk doesn't want Alaba back at Wigan, but he doesn't tell anyone this. Do we have to wait for weeks until we know that the player is unwanted, or would we just be able to bid and pull out if the manager states his interest?

I'm fine with that' date=' it seems only fair.

Could get confusing though, what if, [b']for example[/b], if Venk doesn't want Alaba back at Wigan, but he doesn't tell anyone this. Do we have to wait for weeks until we know that the player is unwanted, or would we just be able to bid and pull out if Venk stated his interest?

I'm sure he would want Alaba anyway, but if he didn't state it prior to the bids going in then I guess he would miss out then, or he could say while the bids were happening. I mean, I would be happy to send an in game message to managers asking if they want to buy the player or not anyway if needs be, so it doesn't get confusing! :)

I'm sure he would want Alaba anyway' date=' but if he didn't state it prior to the bids going in then I guess he would miss out then, or he could say while the bids were happening. I mean, I would be happy to send an in game message to managers asking if they want to buy the player or not anyway if needs be, so it doesn't get confusing! :)[/quote']

Was just an example, I'm sure he will

:P

Yeah seems alright, maybe get managers to submit a list of who they will be buying back, so managers know not to bid on them? :)

Was just an example' date=' I'm sure he will
:P

Yeah seems alright, maybe get managers to submit a list of who they will be buying back, so managers know not to bid on them? :)[/center']

I agree with that mate! I will message the managers then who have incidentally sold players to externals automatically and tell them who they would nWa to buy back then post it on here then, if Jkkers is okay with that? :)