Re: Double D

i think no. if you have left the club on the first place' date=' why have the option to buy some players for cv? don't see the link between these 2[/quote']

Simply because buying from unmanaged wasn't meant to be on at the start of this GameWorld and will be changed for season 2. So why shouldn't you be ale to buy them back when they should initially still be there in the first place? Whether you left the club or not or whether it's a new manager coming into the club, they should have the choice whether they want to buy the player back or not as I see it's only fair to do so!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Two Division English Championship No i like it, than i can say I'm in a double d

Re: Double D Cardiff City Transfer News Cardiff Capture Coentrao and Co. After a tremendous start Cardiff have gone from struggling to scorching after netting 14 goals in just 2 games under the

Re: Double D Boro decided to apply an old Jooles tactic to go for quality over quantity but not for 30+ guys.First time when I decided to do this and I'm over the moon.I won all my bids so far includ

i think no. if you have left the club on the first place' date=' why have the option to buy some players for cv? don't see the link between these 2[/quote']

Game world fell into dire straits for a while, now that it is getting better again it seems fair that clubs should have the option to be put back into the same position they were in before the sour patch, by buying back their players

If some other managers bought from unmanaged' date=' then i agree, cause they shouldn't have done it.

If players were sold to external, i don't see why they should be bought back from the same teams. I am strongly against that.[/quote']

Why are you a against that when they weren't meant to be sold to externals in the first place? Initially, they would still be at the club, that's the thing.

So its like Real Madrid buying Dani Carvajal back in real life:p

Buyout clause

No, it's nothing like that whatsoever. Initially, this GameWorld was meant to be set for not buying from unmanaged clubs but there was an accident which made it on instead what it was meant to be, which was off. So players from unmanaged teams got sold to externals, when people tried to stop this to keep the GameWorld in tact. But we couldn't get a manager in the teams in time and the players were sold to externals, against our will. That's why I have brung this up, as it would solve this previous issue.

Any comment on this or?
If some other managers bought from unmanaged' date=' then i agree, cause they shouldn't have done it.

If players were sold to external, i don't see why they should be bought back from the same teams. I am strongly against that.[/quote']

I am stuck between a rock and a hard place on this one in all honesty.

I mean on one side I could say that to the managers who have quit they have brought it upon themselves that there original teams are somewhat weakened due to them quitting the set up because they could not stick around when the going got tough.

On the other side I would state that to stop these managers quitting again and to try and keep the GW alive then they should be allowed to buy back the players in question but I do not see why they should get them for CV as that would no doubt mean they will probably even make money on the deal which is hardly fair even if the profit is miniscule.

To be honest I may be the GW owner still but I think people should answer this question as I like to maintain a democracy in my set ups and the question is this:

Should managers who quit there teams and have rejoined be allowed to buy players there chairman sold for CV? Reply YES or NO

IF this is to happen, they should have to re-buy the player for the same amount they paid, or if their price has risen, CV. cant have players buying back a player for 5m when they received 10m from the sale.

EDIT: I see jkkers posted a similar thing as I was reading and responding. I would have no complaints if the above happened.

I mean on one side I could say that to the managers who have quit they have brought it upon themselves that there original teams are somewhat weakened due to them quitting the set up because they could not stick around when the going got tough.

On the other side I would state that to stop these managers quitting again and to try and keep the GW alive then they should be allowed to buy back the players in question but I do not see why they should get them for CV as that would no doubt mean they will probably even make money on the deal which is hardly fair even if the profit is miniscule.

To be honest I may be the GW owner still but I think people should answer this question as I like to maintain a democracy in my set ups and the question is this:

Should managers who quit there teams and have rejoined be allowed to buy players there chairman sold for CV? Reply YES or NO

I mean any manager' date=' even if they are inheriting a new team or have quit and rejoined, they should be as to have the option to do this. For me, it's a definite [b']yes.[/b]

IF this to happen' date=' they should have to re-buy the player for the same amount they paid, or if their price has risen, CV. cant have players buying back a player for 5m when they received 10m from the sale.[/quote']

Yeah, I also agree with that then if that's the case mate, definitely! :)

I would say NO on your question

But if not rejoined manager then YES

IF this to happen' date=' they should have to re-buy the player for the same amount they paid, or if their price has risen, CV. cant have players buying back a player for 5m when they received 10m from the sale.

EDIT: I see jkkers posted a similar thing as I was reading and responding. I would have no complaints if the above happened.[/quote']

Like button to this

Why are you a against that when they weren't meant to be sold to externals in the first place? Initially' date=' they would still be at the club, that's the thing.[/quote']

because you left the club, so there is no "initial". you left, so they're sold.

as for internals i'm not agreeing because they were sold, but solely because they shouldn't have been bought by other managers.

in fact i believe those who bought from unmanaged should be sold to externals, not back to previous teams.

edit: NO from me.

I want to see the gameworld thrive' date=' and I think that giving the managers the option to buy back the players that were on the team before the problems occurred could be one way of enticing the managers to stay.

I vote YES[/center']

A simple deterrent would just tick the "no buying from unmanaged" option... :D

As for your last question... Yes they should be bought back... BUT not for CV - for the exact same amount as they were sold for.

A simple deterrent would just tick the "no buying from unmanaged" option... :D

As for your last question... Yes they should be bought back... BUT not for CV - for the exact same amount as they were sold for.

The idea was to keep the set up as close to a standard 2 division English Championship as possible' date=' however I will be ticking the buying from unmanaged from next season.

Also I agree that teams can buy back the players that there chairman sold, but this will be for the price they were sold for like Hyina stated.[/color']

The idea was to keep the set up as close to a standard 2 division English Championship as possible' date=' however I will be ticking the buying from unmanaged from next season.

Also [b']I agree [/b]that teams can buy back the players that there chairman sold, but this will be for the price they were sold for like Hyina stated.

if-i-agree-with-you-we-would-both-be-wrong.jpg

Also I agree that teams can buy back the players that there chairman sold, but this will be for the price they were sold for like Hyina stated.[/color']

I think that's the best way mate, I will contact managers in the GameWorld for you asking whether they want to take their players previously sold back for the price they were sold for and post on here who will take them or not! :)

I think that's the best way mate' date=' I will contact managers in the GameWorld for you asking whether they want to take their players previously sold back for the price they were sold for and post on here who will take them or not! :)[/quote']

Cheers mate. Would be nice if people could help me with my recruitment drive as well.

Or alternatively is it worth me sending a GW message to everyone regarding the conversation we have all had regarding buy backs?

Cheers mate. Would be nice if people could help me with my recruitment drive as well.

Or alternatively is it worth me sending a GW message to everyone regarding the conversation we have all had regarding buy backs?

I'll have a go at getting a few people in for you mate

:)

And yeah' date=' probably for the best, that way everyone will have notification that they can't bid on them etc if they don't check the thread :)[/center']

Well Multi GW message is sent however can people be vigilant and keep an eye on the transfer situation and any bids on players that others have first option on then please let me know as well as making the guilty manager as well. If we all pull together on this then I see no reason why it should not work.