Double D

Matt72

Re: Double D

Hi Jkerrs' date='

Hazr has given me the nod for your second season.

I'll take The Baggies if they're still going...

Cheers,

ruts

edit: WBA already gone, have taken Arsenal instead - hi everyone, good to be part of your GW...[/quote']

Nice to have you on board mate and you inherit a decent team as well so it's all good. :)

Does anyone have a secondary account to take over Southampton? While I have bid on Lewandowski in the vain hope that I can win the bid to sell him back to whoever takes over Southampton, I doubt I will win the bid. After the discussions in thread about not buying players from internal clubs clearly seems to have fallen on deaf ears so if anyone wants to take them over and just log in every other day that would be appreciated.

Does anyone have a secondary account to take over Southampton? While I have bid on Lewandowski in the vain hope that I can win the bid to sell him back to whoever takes over Southampton' date=' I doubt I will win the bid. After the discussions in thread about not buying players from internal clubs clearly seems to have fallen on deaf ears so if anyone wants to take them over and just log in every other day that would be appreciated.[/font']

I can do it, but why sell Lew back to them?

And FYI he's coming to White Hart Lane ;)

Also it's best if you changed entry into Private Application as it will save a lot of time, skipping you having to add others, and inviting them and offering the club and waiting for them to take it.

Does anyone have a secondary account to take over Southampton? While I have bid on Lewandowski in the vain hope that I can win the bid to sell him back to whoever takes over Southampton' date=' I doubt I will win the bid. After the discussions in thread about not buying players from internal clubs clearly seems to have fallen on deaf ears so if anyone wants to take them over and just log in every other day that would be appreciated.[/font']

Anyone can buy Lewandowski as he was used as part of a deal as opposed to being sold by the Chairman of Soton.

Anyone can buy Lewandowski as he was used as part of a deal as opposed to being sold by the Chairman of Soton.

Yeah I have just double checked so no harm done.

I think One of the lesser clubs like Blackpool will probably win the bid on this one as he can offer way more than anyone else can.

I can do it' date=' but why sell Lew back to them?

And FYI he's coming to White Hart Lane ;)

Also it's best if you changed entry into Private Application as it will save a lot of time, skipping you having to add others, and inviting them and offering the club and waiting for them to take it.[/quote']

Yeah I have done that.

I doubt you will win the Lewandowski bid in all honesty. If Blackpool max out then they will be the highest bidder due to being the lesser club bidding.

Yeah I have just double checked so no harm done.

I think One of the lesser clubs like Blackpool will probably win the bid on this one as he can offer way more than anyone else can.

Doesn't matter much now the Chairmen overvalue players a bit too much.

Andrea PIRLO has completed his move to Chelsea from Barcelona for £2,500,000 plus Michael ESSIEN and Jack RODWELL . All other offers were turned down

Brilliant player, will hopefully have another couple of seasons at the highest level, and will form a fearsome midfield trio of

Pirlo

Mata-Iniesta

Pierre-Emerick AUBAMEYANG has completed his move to Chelsea from Borussia Dortmund for £5,500,000 plus Ryan BERTRAND and Thorgan HAZARD . All other offers were turned down

Great player to bring in, sorts out my second team attack of

De Bruyne-Aubameyang

Lukaku

Three terrific players for the future!

Will be hoping for a finish considerably higher that 6th in the coming season, my first full one in charge of the blues! :)

Suarez wants Anfield Exit !!

Luis Suarez wants out ! A deal previously agreed with Tottenham but unfortunately it fell through. I'm still looking to let him go for a decent 2 for 1 P/E deal or a huge cash offer. A P/E with a replacement striker would be preferred. Anyone interested? Get your bids in !!!!

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious title challenge.

challenge-accepted.jpg

In other news...

I now have two quality GK's in Cech and Courtois. I will listen to offers for both of them, but any offers (especially for Courtois) will need to be good!

I don't get it? Why can I not buy him? :/

He was sold by the chairman and not an owner, as the owner had left the gameworld. Jkkers has decided after a vote that players sold while there was no manager be left for the new incoming manager to have first pick at, if he chooses not to rebuy, it becomes free for all.

Liverpool have a bid for Guarin accepted. He should have been left for Swansea or are we no longer following what was decided :mad:

Same with City on Niang. Had one in myself as well' date=' but then I noticed that Burnley should be able to buy him back, so I've messaged their boss. City shoul withdraw their bid though

:o[/i']

If you see a player has been sold for cash only, check the manager history, and if the player was sold while a manager was still at the club, you can still purchase said player. prime example is Farfan, he was sold for cash on the 7th of april, but the manager quit on the 20th, so he was fair game.

Players sold by unmanaged chairman are not eligible to be bought as we are trying to fill the set up again and the only way to be able to do that is to give the managers first choice on buying back players that were sold by unmanaged chairman.

Only way these players will be come available to everyone to sign will be if the new manager who comes in chooses to not buy back the players previously sold by unmanaged chairman.

However if the GW is not full then ALL players not bought back will be eligible to be bought from season 3 onwards. I think you will all agree that is fair.

City manager said that he will sell them back to them when he becomes un-TB'd!

:)

Not said anything to me which is the one person he should be speaking to.

If he spent 10 mins every other day checking the thread then this incident would not have occurred.

Not said anything to me which is the one person he should be speaking to.

If he spent 10 mins every other day checking the thread then this incident would not have occurred.

Who is he on the forum?

I put up a message on the news feed at the time moaning about it' date=' and he wrote on that saying he would sell him back :) He's also withdrawn his Niang bid now so thats alright[/center']

Not sure how this will come across... But:

If this GW was created in imitation of a normal English Champ, then many managers would have expected to have been able to buy from unmanaged.

If this GW was created to be a Custom but EC based, and forumers only, then all these issues/problems would not have occurred had the "No buying from unmanaged" box been ticked. As it is, Season 1 was a small disaster in terms of how full the setup was and problems with externals and internals buying from unmanaged.

However that's all in the past now so we should expect this GW to thrive from now on. But... I just checked and it's still possible to buy from unmanaged and as it's Turn 1 of a new season I besiege Jkerrs to tick that blooming box! :)

Not sure how this will come across... But:

If this GW was created in imitation of a normal English Champ' date=' then many managers would have expected to have been able to buy from unmanaged.

If this GW was created to be a Custom but EC based, and forumers only, then all these issues/problems would not have occurred had the "No buying from unmanaged" box been ticked. As it is, Season 1 was a small disaster in terms of how full the setup was and problems with externals and internals buying from unmanaged.

However that's all in the past now so we should expect this GW to thrive from now on. But... I just checked and it's still possible to buy from unmanaged and as it's Turn 1 of a new season I besiege Jkerrs to tick that blooming box! :)[/quote']

I was unable to tick the box regarding buying from unmanaged until today I think, consider it done. Also the signing into the GW is now 14 days as well.