Re: Double D

Oh boy... :o

23511504.jpg

Before Jkerrs comes back on and have a blast' date=' as I know he most certainly will (from experience), take it to PM/SM and let's all talk happy here ;)[/quote']

No I want him out, he is an insignificant little boy with an extremely large mouth, he causes ructions wherever he goes accusing other managers of cheating. Says that he has better things to do yet finds time to accuse others rather than looking at himself.

Flags people up for being hompophobic without actually taking the posts in context. He is a grass, and a trouble maker and there is no room for a keyboard warrior with no balls in my set up.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Two Division English Championship No i like it, than i can say I'm in a double d

Re: Double D Cardiff City Transfer News Cardiff Capture Coentrao and Co. After a tremendous start Cardiff have gone from struggling to scorching after netting 14 goals in just 2 games under the

Re: Double D Boro decided to apply an old Jooles tactic to go for quality over quantity but not for 30+ guys.First time when I decided to do this and I'm over the moon.I won all my bids so far includ

Jeffrey BRUMA has completed his move to Burnley from Chelsea for £5,000,000

The offer for Free Agent Tom HITCHCOCK from Burnley has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

To new players making our squad stronger.

Liverpool Update and Transfer News!

So I bought Guarin when I wasnt supposed to. Unfortunately I've been busy so hadn't been on forums to much or I may of missed the post or whatever.. But I will sell him for CV back to Swansea when his TB is up :) Sorry lads!

In other news, managed to sign free agent Harry Kane (83) and Domenico Berardi (84) Very happy with the two for the future but lost out on Destro, J.Ayew and Vilhena.. :/

Still looking to sell Suarez but Chelsea have put a decent bid in so far so Stamford Bridge looks a likely destination!! Damiao (90) is also available for cash price close to 25 million or a decent p/e. Anyone interested In Reina (91) is also welcome to make a bid for him as well as Daniel Agger (90) and Feghouli (90) where Im looking for close to 20 Million :)

Suarez on his way out!

Suarez is set to leave Anfield on a P/E deal with Chelsea. Young and promising striker Romelu Lukaku and midfielder Jack Wilshere plus a cash sum of 6.8 million will see Suarez make the move to London. The deal gives us 2 quality young players with a lot of potential as well as the all important depth we need. We wish Suarez luck and hope Wilshere and Lukaku can combine to get the goals next season where we aim to get the top 4 again! :)

Also, Agger, Damiao, Feghouli, Reina are all available for transfer!

6a00d8341c630a53ef0134850385da970c-800wi

Suarez hopes the Chelsea faithful will forget about his last trip to the Bridge

Suarez joins Chelsea!

After extensive transfer negotiations, Liverpool and Chelsea have finally come to an agreement as to the transfer of Uruguayan striker Luis Suarez. He has just come off the back of a 30+ goal season at Liverpool, and Chelsea manager Hazr Poland was keen to recruit him to join fellow Uruguayan Cavani up front.

'I am sad to see Jack Wilshere and especially Romelu Lukaku moving the other way, but this was an opportunity I just could not turn down' Hazr Poland said.

The club have agreed a deal which sees the two young players and £6.8m move to Anfield. The blues will be looking to build on the rather dissapointing 6th place finish of last season, and the recruitment of Suarez, along with Pirlo and Aubamayang, will help with this.

Pepe Reina needs to go !

Due to the signings that will hopefully arrive in the next 24 hours or so, there is no starting XI place for Reina for the coming season.

Anybody interested can put cash bid in for around 18m or anywhere close. I would also consider 15m. However I would prefer a P/E with a 2 for 1 and any positions included.

Get your bids in :) Or PM me in game please !

I don't blame you! Great signing in Illarramendi btw
:)

I think all the clubs should post who they will and will not be re-signing so as to clear up any uncertainty' date=' any takers? :)[/center']

Thanks buddy! Surprised I managed to land him with relatively no competition, just looking to strengthen in depth! :)

Thanks buddy! Surprised I managed to land him with relatively no competition' date=' just looking to strengthen in depth! :)[/quote']

I had a bid on him a couple of days before, but had to pull out as all my cash went into my Suarez deal

:P

I think he slips under people's radars sometimes, being not too young and not too high rated. But he is SUCH a good player, should be more appreciated really

Portugal are world cup winners!

True Blue has led portugal to their maiden world cup win. Led by a magnificant performance from Ronaldo (1 goal, 1 assist), and MOTM, Pepe, who put in a fine defensive performance before sealing the victory with a thunderous shout from range.

PORTUGAL 3 - 0 URUGUAY

C.RONALDO 59

F.PEPE 74

M.VELOSO 77