Double D

Matt72

Re: Double D

Mesut ÖZIL has completed his move to Manchester United from Queens Park Rangers for 14,774,000 plus Jonny EVANS and Shinji KAGAWA

There goes Ozil. The money will come handy as im trying to rebuild this side and get more depth,which is my weakness last season. Nasri will go to PSG for 15.2m unless someone here want to beat that. If you want,VM me and i'll cancel the deal.

Maicon still available for cash aswell

There goes Ozil. The money will come handy as im trying to rebuild this side and get more depth' date='which is my weakness last season. Nasri will go to PSG for 15.2m unless someone here want to beat that. If you want,VM me and i'll cancel the deal.

Maicon still available for cash aswell[/quote']

I'll give 15.5m for Nasri !!!

The offer for Samir NASRI of Queens Park Rangers from Liverpool has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Happy to get Nasri who will go straight to the starting XI ! 11.5 Million plus Lucas Ocampos go to Loftus Road :D

Liverpool Vs Aston Villa

Match Preview:

The 1st game of the season kicks off for us at home against Aston Villa who finished 7th last season. A tough first game but hopefully we can get the 3 points and kick start the season in good fashion. New arrivals Lukaku and Wilshere will start and Pepe Reina will play his final game for The Reds.

Starting XI:

Reina 91

Lahm 94 Papadoupoulous 89 Agger 90

Vidal 92

Feghouli 90 Wilshere 90 Alonso 95 Djuricic 88

Lukaku 89 Damiao 90

With the Wolverhampton Wanderers board casting the net far and wide in search of a new manager, young manager Ryan Okonkwo has be selected to take the club forward.

Asked by the media for his thought on his appointment Ryan's answer was "I'm happy to be here, and I'm glad the club have trusted me with this position and I hope to repay the faith shown in me by the board by having a good season"

With the Wolverhampton Wanderers board casting the net far and wide in search of a new manager' date=' young manager Ryan Okonkwo has be selected to take the club forward.

Asked by the media for his thought on his appointment Ryan's answer was "I'm happy to be here, and I'm glad the club have trusted me with this position and I hope to repay the faith shown in me by the board by having a good season"[/quote']

Welcome, good luck for the season!

:)

Crazy start to the season, won 4-3 against Reading, with on his last game for the club before he moves to Wigan as part of a deal that sees gundogan and florenzi head to Wigan with Neymar heading in the opposite direction. florenzi hit four goals got MOTM and was sent off, that is what you call a send off.

Just like to give a warm Double D welcome to Dom who is the new West Ham manager.

He joined because he likes the name and is looking to get implants himself! :D

Well I thought it was appropriate since we were talking bearded boobs :D

Thanks Mate , I would say glad to be here but we all know thats just ** ;):P

Thanks Mate ' date=' I would say glad to be here but we all know thats just ** ;):P[/quote']

My powers of persuasion are legendary my moobs mate.

Who agrees we need more managers to post here?

There's not a lot of MR's or transfer news etc?

Yeah il start posting more regularly soon' date=' quit a load of my gameworld now so I can concentrate on the select few.[/quote']

I agree lads, was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a team of the week or even a team of the night (league games only) might generate a bit of interest.

My powers of persuasion are legendary my moobs mate.

I agree lads' date=' was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a team of the week or even a team of the night (league games only) might generate a bit of interest.[/font']

I'll do a 'team of the night' from both Divisions the next turn to see how it goes?

Thanks Mate ' date=' I would say glad to be here but we all know thats just ** ;):P[/quote']

Welcome, top manager to have on board!

Who agrees we need more managers to post here?

There's not a lot of MR's or transfer news etc?

I'll do a 'team of the night' from both Divisions the next turn to see how it goes?

I'll carry on posting regularly' date=' really enjoying this GW

Great stuff Husnain, looking forward to reading them already! :)[/center']

Welcome' date=' top manager to have on board!

[/center']

I'll carry on posting regularly, really enjoying this GW at the moment :)

Great stuff Husnain, looking forward to reading them already! :)

So am I ! Got a load of transfers done ready for the start of the new season!

And cheers, I'll be writing one up for the next turn. It'll basically just be about the team of the night, the reason they were team of the night and other major results etc. So it'll be a nice start, then eventually when I'm not too busy I can start writing up more :)