Double D

Matt72

Re: Double D

Crazy start to the season' date=' won 4-3 against Reading, with on his last game for the club before he moves to Wigan as part of a deal that sees gundogan and florenzi head to Wigan with Neymar heading in the opposite direction. florenzi hit four goals got MOTM and was sent off, that is what you call a send off.[/quote']

Well done, dissapointed to my start to a new division but Blackpool have quality players. Still a problem conceeding goals even with 4 at the back. Hopefully we will start to score more then we conceed soon.

Asked both City as well as the Wolves manager to withdraw the bids. While the Wolves manager said he was new and didn't know the rules The City manager turned a deaf ear:mad:

EDIT: Got the City manager's reply and he too has consented to withdraw his bids.

The current players that shouldn't be bought' date=' which are being bidded by some teams, include Verratti, Kongodbia, Alaba.[/quote']

Why they cannot be bidded? It's SM who lift their transfer ban,i don't want to miss out on good players. Unless i'm missing something?

Matt sent this PM out a week or two ago:

Can everyone please take note that any players sold externally from unmanaged teams are not eligible to buy. The idea is to make this set up the success we all want it to be then all managers who have returned or will return should get first option to buy these players back.

Thanks

Matthew

GW went downhill for a while and externals bought players off unmanaged clubs, we're just letting them be bought back to put the clubs in the situation they were in before, e.g. Alaba, Bonucci, Balotelli, Kondogbia, Verratti etc :)

Matt sent this PM out a week or two ago:

Can everyone please take note that any players sold externally from unmanaged teams are not eligible to buy. The idea is to make this set up the success we all want it to be then all managers who have returned or will return should get first option to buy these players back.

Thanks

Matthew

GW went downhill for a while and externals bought players off unmanaged clubs' date=' we're just letting them be bought back to put the clubs in the situation they were in before, e.g. Alaba, Bonucci, Balotelli, Kondogbia, Verratti etc :)[/center']

Darn it.

Can we have the full list of definitive players on this "list" then. So I can remove them from my shortlist.

Wish I knew this earlier as the majority of my transfer dealings have been to allow me to bid on these players when they'd become available :rolleyes:

Nasri completes his move to Anfield, very happy!

Deal also accepted for Mertens with Reina and 2.7m going the other way. But face competition from Crystal Palace who have straight swapped Loic Remy so I just have to wait who edges it..

I have been offered Jean Marie Dongou (80) by the Norwich manager, for... £10Million :confused::confused: LOL !

Still looking to sell Agger and Feghouli :)

Nasri completes his move to Anfield' date=' very happy!

Deal also accepted for Mertens with Reina and 2.7m going the other way. But face competition from Crystal Palace who have straight swapped Loic Remy so I just have to wait who edges it..

I have been offered Jean Marie Dongou (80) by the Norwich manager, for... £10Million :confused::confused: LOL !

Still looking to sell Agger and Feghouli :)[/quote']

You've won Mertens. My offer is minimum.