Double D

Matt72

Re: Double D

Frankly this is a mess. The whole can/can't bid thing seems to be entirely subjective with all and sundry deciding on the in game chat what is and isn't acceptable.

No clear rules, no explanation of these arbitrary rules to new managers. Enjoy the shambles people.

Frankly this is a mess. The whole can/can't bid thing seems to be entirely subjective with all and sundry deciding on the in game chat what is and isn't acceptable.

No clear rules' date=' no explanation of these arbitrary rules to new managers. Enjoy the shambles people.[/quote']

Oh-you-93067263235.jpeg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News coming out of Stamford Bridge...

DE BRUYNE LEAVES FOR £16.5m!

Young Belgian talent KDB is leaving for Wolves for a hefty £16.5m fee. I have my eye on two other players that can fill out my B-team and a couple of youths with the money, so whilst it is a shame to see him go, it could be good for me now :D

After tough negotiations, Wolves have confirmed the successful bid for of KDB from Chelsea, confirming earlier reports from the Chelsea camp. With such talented players at Chelsea to, compete against KDB saw the transer to Wolves as his best chance of first team football.

With the clubs new manager making wholesale changes at the club it is reported that senior players John Terry and Glen Johnson among others have aired their frustrations at these changes. With the board backing the new manager, the club are said to be open to offers for these players.

Since when did external reject a bid? :confused:

The deal involving Burnley and Patrick HERRMANN of Borussia Mönchengladbach has been rejected.

Sorry for double post. sometimes another player is purchased from the same club prior to your deal being finalised, thus the players value increases above the value of the offer accepted, resulting in a rejected bid.

Sorry for double post. sometimes another player is purchased from the same club prior to your deal being finalised' date=' thus the players value increases above the value of the offer accepted, resulting in a rejected bid.[/quote']

Ah, cheers mate. That's a great shame though.

Alright guys' date=' burnley has a bid accepted, and he withdrew it before the wolves manager revoked his option to buy back, idk what jkkers will say, but should he be allowed to purchase him for the exact same deal he had accepted?[/quote']

Don't see why not.

Really annoyed right now.. had this transfer sorted and accepted with no challen ge before I was told to withdraw. Then told it's okay before having my bid accepted again except this time...

The deal involving Burnley and Javier MASCHERANO of Barcelona has been turned down. Barcelona have decided to proceed with another offer.

Javier MASCHERANO has completed his move to Queens Park Rangers from Barcelona for £6,000,000 plus Joey BARTON and Étienne CAPOUE . All other offers were turned down.

Really peeved off:mad:

Really annoyed right now.. had this transfer sorted and accepted with no challen ge before I was told to withdraw. Then told it's okay before having my bid accepted again except this time...

Really peeved off:mad:

To be honest in this situation the fairest thing to have done would have been for the other manager to retract his bid allowing you to get him.

It is becoming a little farcical this scenario now. While I am all for being fair to the unamanged teams and the recently taken over ones' date=' here is a situation that should not have occured.[/color']

Blackburn Rovers 1-2 Man Utd

Two wins out of two for united, a great start to the season with main rival from the blue side of the City stuttering to two draws. Will need to get as many points in the bag early as they will still no doubr be my main rivals.

I've just checked the GW overview again and it says: buying from unmanaged: ALLOWED. We've asked Jkerrs to correct this again and again and eventhough he said he'll do it, it still hasn't been corrected. I have seen some bids made by managers on players sold to external by unmanaged and I'm not gonna bring it up now .

It's incredibly annoying for new managers that just came in and find a load of unspoken agreement not to buy this player and that, it actually drives them away as we have seen with Wigan already. Although I personally won't be buying those kind of players I won't name any club I see doing it and won't want to punish them.

This is not my gw so I don't have any authority to say you can do this or can't do that, however I do believe the number one priority is to get managers in this setup and I can assure you many won't stay for long when they find they can't bid on A... oh and B.... oh and C... oh and D aswell. etc