Double D

Matt72

Re: Double D

I've just checked the GW overview again and it says: buying from unmanaged: ALLOWED. We've asked Jkerrs to correct this again and again and eventhough he said he'll do it' date=' it still hasn't been corrected. I have seen some bids made by managers on players sold to external by unmanaged and I'm not gonna bring it up now .

It's incredibly annoying for new managers that just came in and find a load of unspoken agreement not to buy this player and that, it actually drives them away as we have seen with Wigan already. Although I personally won't be buying those kind of players I won't name any club I see doing it and won't want to punish them.

This is not my gw so I don't have any authority to say you can do this or can't do that, however I do believe the number one priority is to get managers in this setup and I can assure you many won't stay for long when they find they can't bid on A... oh and B.... oh and C... oh and D aswell. etc[/quote']

Mate I definitely did do it so I have no clue why it has not saved. I literally did it the minute you mentioned it.

Really annoyed right now.. had this transfer sorted and accepted with no challen ge before I was told to withdraw. Then told it's okay before having my bid accepted again except this time...

Really peeved off:mad:

I'm really sorry but if i'm not mistaken when you withdraw your bid' date='rio90 still hasn't said he'll withdraw the right to buy Mascherano? I also previously bid for Mascherano but then told to withdraw,that's why i make a bid again as soon as i see the manager don't want to buy him

Mate I definitely did do it so I have no clue why it has not saved. I literally did it the minute you mentioned it.

Maybe because you have made another edit for the rules before that??

I'm really sorry but if i'm not mistaken when you withdraw your bid' date='rio90 still hasn't said he'll withdraw the right to buy Mascherano? I also previously bid for Mascherano but then told to withdraw,that's why i make a bid again as soon as i see the manager don't want to buy him

Maybe because you have made another edit for the rules before that??[/quote']

Okay mate, understand now. Cheers for clearing that up.

First win of the season against Arsenal. Now 6th with 5 points :D

Albert Marsal steered Hull City to victory against Arsenal.

Hull City beat Arsenal 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ramírez scored the winner for Hull City and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hazr Poland steered Chelsea to victory against West Bromwich Albion.

Chelsea beat West Bromwich Albion 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Nice tight win as Cavani and Chiellini score :)

Shame to see the Stoke manager buying off unmanaged, twice this has happened now in this GW :(