Double D

Matt72

Re: Double D

Hi all.

I am the new manager at Fulham in Double D. Still new to this game' date=' so learning as I play.

Hopefully, I can take Fulham forwards in the future. Will try update this thread with trades and results.[/quote']

Welcome in mate glad you could join.

Sunderland 2-0 Man Utd

A surprising result if the shot stats are to be believed.

Had more shots on target than Sunderland had in total, slightly edged possession as well, these things happen from time to time.

As a result of this I drop to second behind Chelsea......damn you Hazr!

Sunderland 2-0 Man Utd

A surprising result if the shot stats are to be believed.

Had more shots on target than Sunderland had in total' date=' slightly edged possession as well, these things happen from time to time.

[b']As a result of this I drop to second behind Chelsea......damn you Hazr![/b]

Always a pleasure

:D

Fulham 1-3 Chelsea

Lost first game as manager of Fulham against a very tough side in Chelsea. Chelsea dominated possession with 67% and also had 6 shots on target.

Have a Cup game against Crystal Palace next, so will have to get team to regroup quickly.

West Ham 0-5 LIVERPOOL

Stadium: Upton Park (35,647) Attendance: 31,459

husnain (forum) steered Liverpool to victory against West Ham United.

Liverpool outclassed West Ham United and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Wilshere scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Djuricic and Lukaku were also amongst the goalscorers.

That's Lukaku's 6th goal in his 5th game now. A good P/E deal done then by giving Suarez and getting Lukaku and Wilshere as Suarez is failing to hit the net at Chelsea. Just 2 goals in 8 games.

Next up Newcastle United at Home!

Double D Cup Round 2: Fulham 2 - 2 Crystal Palace (5-3 penalties)

42% possession vs 58%

3-5-2 head to head matchup. Zaha opened the scoring for Crystal Palace with a 21 minute goal and Fulham were looking in trouble.

At 60", tactical change to 3-4-1-2, which resulted in 2 goals for Fulham and 1 goal for Palace to level the game 2-2 at full time.

Eriksen and Sturridge were amongst the goalscorers.

Game went to penalties, and Fulham beat Crystal Palace 5 - 3 on penalties after a 2-2 FT.

Lucky tactical change, but taking it!

King Correct steered Cardiff City to victory against Queens Park Rangers.

Cardiff City beat Queens Park Rangers 5 - 3 on penalties after a 2 - 2 draw in their Double D Cup Round 2 fixture.

Erkin scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Icardi was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Cardiff(3-5-2)

W SZCZĘSNY

R VAN RHIJN A SONG R ZIEGLER

D PAREJO

A KONKO A LAZZARI © B LEO C ERKİN

M RODRIGO(60) M ICARDI

Subs: F CIAPESSONI, J GUTIÉRREZ, B DANTE, M DE SCIGLIO, B ASSOU-EKOTTO, A TEIXEIRA, J MARTÍNEZ(60)

QPR(4-2-3-1)

S HANDANOVIČ

M FERNANDES T HUBOCAN J MASCHERANO J EVANS

D DE ROSSI L LUCAS

S KAGAWA S GERRARD S EL SHAARAWY

R FALCAO

Subs: M LOWTON, A CISSOKHO, G MEDEL, C ZUÑIGA, M VALBUENA, X SHAQIRI, G JONAS

Cardiff manager King Correct, who has yet to lose a match decided to change his entire squad as signs of fatigue were beginning to show within his first team however, a fill strength and fitness QPR squad were to meed him in Round 2 of the Double D cup.

The Cardiff boys began on a high as they stood their ground against the might of QPR. the first chance came in under 5 minutes by Cardiff which was easily captured by ace goalkeeper Samir Handanovic which resulted in an immediate response by QPR and Lucas which gave Wojciech Szczesny a chance to show what he was capable of.

the game went on with the odd chance from both teams until the 14th minute when Falcao commited to a deliberate foul on 20 year old Mauro Icardi which landed himself in the referees book, Baptistao Leo came up to take the freekick which was met by the head of Alex Song but Handanovic again met the ball again.

It wasnt until the 23rd minute that a piece of brilliance from Lucas and Mascherano that a goal was seen and the gulf in talent between the two teams was evident, the game was quiet again until the 40th minute when a clumsy tackle from Johnny Evans on Andrea Lazzari gifted Cardiff a penalty and a chance to come back into the game, a chance that was put over the bar by Moreno Rodrigo who 3 minutes later showed his frustration by committing a foul on Lucas.

The second half started rather quietly it Icardi missing a picture perfect chance on the 52nd minute. in the 59th minute QPR striker Radamel falcao was set to put the game to bed as he slipped a second past Szczesny in a game that seemed to never end for the young and inexperienced Cardiff City who were on route to be handed their first defeat on the season.

Manager Correct immediately jumped into action in the 60th minute by removing under performing Rodrigo and replacing him with leading scorer Jackson Martinez whos presence was immediately felt as Cardiff immediately came back by stunning QPR with a brilliant headed strike from Icardi making it 2-1.

it was Icardi again who was on target in the 67th minute with a chance that was saved by QPR keeper Handanovic but it wasnt until the 78th minute when another chance created by Leo was converted and this time by Caner Erkin making it 2-2 making the strength and heart of QPR start to fade.

Icardi again had a chance to put the game to sleep in the 86th minute but it was a chance that was squandered and the game went to penalties

a miss by Kagawa cost QPR a chance of progression and a chance to end the streak of new manager King Correct.

Fulham 3 - 1 Hull City

First league win as new manager. Berbatov scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Karagounis was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Unfortunately both Berbatov and Karagounis went away with injuries...

Berbatov - Sprained ankle - 8 days (back approx 2 August 2013)

Karagounis - Strained hamstring - 13 days (back approx 7 August 2013)

Have shield game coming up, not sure I will be able to even field a full team.

omPoi6b.png

Would appreciate if anyone could help me out with some loanees.

Does anyone have any players I can loan? If so' date=' can please add to loan list.

Squad is struggling a bit for fitness.

Thanks, will offer players game time.[/quote']

Check Spurs squad and try making some bids until you can find some one that Mr Levy will allow :)

Fulham 3-1 Liverpool

2nd win as new manager of Fulham. Results so far:

League: 1 loss & 1 win

Shield: 1 win.

Would like to dedicate the win to @Hyina, who saved my ass and loaned me both Kovacic and Markovic. Both made their starting debuts.

Sturridge was voted MOTM with a brace. Eriksen also did well with an assist and a goal.

Not all good news, have yet another injury in A.Hughes. That takes my injury toll to:

A.Hughes - Sprained ankle - 8 days (back approx 5 August 2013

G.Karagounis - Strained hamstring - 10 days (back approx 7 August 2013)

D.Berbatov - Sprained ankle - 5 days (back approx 2 August 2013)

aQ33G7O.png

Cup game next, really struggling again...

boaz "Gozzy" solossa steered Queens Park Rangers to victory against Derby County.

Queens Park Rangers beat Derby County 2 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Falcao scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

El Shaarawy was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Unbeaten in seven games but i still sat on 3rd as both Reading and Cardiff going strongly and consistently too

SHIELD ROUND 2: FULHAM 2 - 2 EVERTON

(Fulham beat Everton 5 - 4 on penalties)

3rd win as new manager of Fulham. Results read:

* League: 1 loss & 1 win

* Shield: 1 win

* Cup: 1 win

Eriksen has responded extremely well with the change of manager, and once again scored and was at the centre of everything.

De Gea was voted MOTM, but huge kudos for Anderson for nailing the last penalty.

So much pressure on the taker of the next penalty as this kick can win the tie.

ANDERSON will take the next kick for Fulham.

ANDERSON takes a short run up and tries to place it in the corner.

DE GEA comes slightly off his line but the penalty is too good.

Fulham are victorious!

felipe-anderson-brazil.jpg

Another close game with luck going Fulham's way, but sometimes you got to win ugly :)