• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Two Division English Championship No i like it, than i can say I'm in a double d

Re: Double D Cardiff City Transfer News Cardiff Capture Coentrao and Co. After a tremendous start Cardiff have gone from struggling to scorching after netting 14 goals in just 2 games under the

Re: Double D Boro decided to apply an old Jooles tactic to go for quality over quantity but not for 30+ guys.First time when I decided to do this and I'm over the moon.I won all my bids so far includ

Re: Double D

Newcastle draw again tonight as our season continues to fail to take off.

Unfortunately, i'm going to be virtually quitting SM over the next few months. Leaving all my teams at the end over their respective seasons as due to drastic changes at home/work I just don't have the time for this anymore.

Will be staying on just for my own set-up and The Premiership Predict thread i've recently set-up.

Thanks jkerrs for having me in here again, sorry about not sticking around for too long but the circumstances were unforeseen and unfortunately unavoidable.

Newcastle draw again tonight as our season continues to fail to take off.

Unfortunately' date=' i'm going to be virtually quitting SM over the next few months. Leaving all my teams at the end over their respective seasons as due to drastic changes at home/work I just don't have the time for this anymore.

Will be staying on just for my own set-up and The Premiership Predict thread i've recently set-up.

Thanks jkerrs for having me in here again, sorry about not sticking around for too long but the circumstances were unforeseen and unfortunately unavoidable.[/font']

No worries man such things can not be helped.

I'd like to apologize that I haven't been here for a long time. I weren't able to log in because my computer was broken, well I could have found a way to log in for sure but I had some problems in my personal life too that I don't want to really discuss, so again I'm really sorry about this. Sadly I won't play this game anymore, because I have to get my life sorted first and then I have to go to the army.

I apologize and good luck for you all.

Gabriel Mshiu steered Sunderland to victory against Blackburn Rovers.

Sunderland beat Blackburn Rovers 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Kroos scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Granero was also on the scoresheet for his side. New manager, New Club, same story WIN WIN WIN! Bring on West brom! :D

Gabriel Mshiu steered Sunderland to victory against Blackburn Rovers.

Sunderland beat Blackburn Rovers 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Kroos scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Granero was also on the scoresheet for his side. New manager' date=' New Club, same story WIN WIN WIN! Bring on West brom! :D[/quote']

Great start mate.

Hi there' date='

Am really interested in taking over at Aston Villa, Have just completed my first season in SM in another world and would love to take over a club in a competitive, fair world which I have heard this is.

Hoping I can be accepted

Thanks

DiscoBar[/quote']

Here is our new Aston Villa manager.

A friend of Zippyzippy (in game name.) who is also in this set up.

Always like to welcome new forumers into my set ups.

NEWCASTLE 1-2 FULHAM

A tough away win to get the season back on track after a few losses. Subotić scored the match winner and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

New signing Witsel also with a goal and assist in only his 2nd game.

Hopefully the new signings can help burden the load on Eriksen.