Double D

Matt72

Re: Double D

Miroslav Klose has become the new Wolverhampton Wanderers manager.

Interesting squad with a bunch of youngsters, will take them outside the relegation zone and into safety with remaining fixtures.

This squad tied Matt's team Manchester United with an unmanaged manager.

The sky is the limit.

Andy Burr (AJB Forum) steered Liverpool to victory against Arsenal.

Liverpool beat Arsenal 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Higuaín scored the winner for Liverpool and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cracking victory! Fairly even game by stats, though Arsenal did probably deserve a point.

Form this season has been a little sporadic, with good and bad runs. I will be happy to finish in the top4 this season, as it will be progress :)

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) steered Manchester United to victory against Queens Park Rangers.

Manchester United beat Queens Park Rangers 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Van Persie scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Schweinsteiger and Carvajal were also amongst the goalscorers.

After only 1 point from our previous 2 games it was of paramount importance that we got back to winning ways and that is exactly what we did with this comfortable win.

This was the first of 6 games in 9 days which will ultimately sculpt the remainder of our season.

Miroslav Klose (muallan Forums) was unable to prevent a Wolverhampton Wanderers defeat to fierce rivals Aston Villa in the West Midlands Derby.

Wolverhampton Wanderers slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Aston Villa in their Division 1 fixture.

Rémy was on the scoresheet for his side.

1 red card early messed it up.

I applied for West Ham.

Welcome in and good luck:)

Well done mate' date=' that was a tight game.

Bolton have just capitulated in the last 5 games losing 4 and drawing 1 :eek:.[/quote']

Thanks buddy it was, sure your side will get back to winning ways soon.

As for Reading this week a fantastic 2-0 win over Arsenal to put us 5th. Superb result for us:)

Nearly 18 months this set up has been going now, and for a 2 division English style custom Championship to still have 25 managers out of a possible 40 I think that is some major achievement.

If anyone has any ideas on how we can generate more interest or even have a twist in the set up then I am more than happy to listen.

Nearly 18 months this set up has been going now' date=' and for a 2 division English style custom Championship to still have 25 managers out of a possible 40 I think that is some major achievement.

If anyone has any ideas on how we can generate more interest or even have a twist in the set up then I am more than happy to listen.[/font']

Got a great twist where everyone sells their best players to Cardiff and begs for them back?

Sitting pretty top of the league in Division 2!

Nearly 18 months this set up has been going now' date=' and for a 2 division English style custom Championship to still have 25 managers out of a possible 40 I think that is some major achievement.

If anyone has any ideas on how we can generate more interest or even have a twist in the set up then I am more than happy to listen.[/font']

I'd recommend everyone to sell all their players rated over 90. That would level the playing field and I might have a chance of winning the setup... :D

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) earned a draw with Manchester United against Bolton Wanderers.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Manchester United and Bolton Wanderers in their Division 1 fixture.

Draxler was on the scoresheet for his side

Happy with the draw since I fielded my second string.

Miroslav Klose (muallan Forums) steered Wolverhampton Wanderers to victory against Sunderland.

Wolverhampton Wanderers beat Sunderland 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Aurier scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Doumbia and Rodríguez were also amongst the goalscorers.

now 18th place... gotta fight to stay alive in Div 1..

2 injuries, not good

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) was unable to prevent a Manchester United defeat to fierce rivals Arsenal.

Manchester United slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to Arsenal in their Division 1 fixture.

Had a few of these results of late in one set or another. Nothing to split the sides in terms of stats so one would assume the better side (in terms of ratings) would prevail but it was not to be. With Liverpool winning the title race is firmly on now.

Had a few of these results of late in one set or another. Nothing to split the sides in terms of stats so one would assume the better side (in terms of ratings) would prevail but it was not to be. With Liverpool winning the title race is firmly on now.

:D you are not fooling us Matt. This has been done and dusted for some time now. We would need you to play a third reserves side every game in order to have a glimpse of a chance...

Edit: Just checked to be sure. You have 12 pts on Andy, 15 on me. With 8 games to go until the final turn even if you lost half of those you'd still be in the frame.