• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Two Division English Championship No i like it, than i can say I'm in a double d

Re: Double D Cardiff City Transfer News Cardiff Capture Coentrao and Co. After a tremendous start Cardiff have gone from struggling to scorching after netting 14 goals in just 2 games under the

Re: Double D Boro decided to apply an old Jooles tactic to go for quality over quantity but not for 30+ guys.First time when I decided to do this and I'm over the moon.I won all my bids so far includ

Re: Double D

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) steered Manchester United to victory against Stoke City.

Manchester United outclassed Stoke City and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Bonucci scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Alba and Van Persie were also amongst the goalscorers.

We are quietly picking up points now and have now moved up to 6th only 5 points off the top.

Cookiemonster earned a draw with Brighton and Hove Albion against Everton.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Brighton and Hove Albion and Everton in their Division 1 fixture.

Can was on the scoresheet for his side.

Still, flying above the rest, but the gap, at the top just tighten :eek:

[MOVE]Hot News[/MOVE]

Yuto NAGATOMO transfers into the team, with options as to were he plays

D,DM,M(RL)

Arsenal 3 - 1 Chelsea

The Gunners won the local derby against the Blues, on Emirates stadium.

Paulinho, Willian and Oxlade-Chamberlain were the scorers for Arsenal,

while French midfielder Thauvin scored the only goal for the visitors.

Lewandowski made a great game, assisting at 2 goals in this encounter.

willian-brazil.jpg

The Man of the Match: Willian Borges Da Silva

Chelsea played in ten men in the last minutes of the match;

Gundogan left the pitch sooner, after receiving a red card in 88'.

A game dominated entirely by the home team, who are back

in good form, being undefeated in the last four league matches.

Arsenal moved up to 11th place with 20 points.

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) steered Manchester United to victory against Wolverhampton Wanderers.

Manchester United beat Wolverhampton Wanderers 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Piqué had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

özil was on the scoresheet for his side.

A tight game only made tight by the early sending off of Modric. Still in touch with those at the top and now move up to 5th.

Cookiemonster steered Brighton and Hove Albion to victory against fierce rivals Crystal Palace in the Seagulls vs Eagles.

Brighton and Hove Albion outclassed Crystal Palace and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Praet scored the winner for Brighton and Hove Albion and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

An I might add, its as tight as a fishs yahoo, in this comp

just bring it :P

Cookiemonster steered Brighton and Hove Albion to victory against fierce rivals Crystal Palace in the Seagulls vs Eagles.

Brighton and Hove Albion outclassed Crystal Palace and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Praet scored the winner for Brighton and Hove Albion and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

An I might add' date=' its as tight as a fishs yahoo, in this comp[/color']

just bring it :P

Reading one of the teams trying to chase you down after your incredible start. We continued our form with a 6-0 win over Fulham to move 2nd on our own only just though.

Cookiemonster was unable to prevent a Brighton and Hove Albion defeat to Aston Villa.

Brighton and Hove Albion slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Aston Villa in their Division 1 fixture.

Gómez scored the only goal for Brighton and Hove Albion and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

[move]Gulls, slipping into equal 2/3 on Points diff[/move]

Arsenal 1 - 0 Bolton

Arsenal FC beat Bolton at limit on Emirates stadium this evening.

Robert Lewandowski scored the winner in the start of the game.

Important victory for the Gunners, who move up to 9th in Div. 1.

Fulham away next turn, another must win game for the Londoners.

article-2153825-136AB499000005DC-878_468x304.jpg

Arsenal top scorer: Lewa has now 8 goals in 17 games this season.

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) steered Manchester United to victory against Crystal Palace.

Manchester United beat Crystal Palace 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Schweinsteiger scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Van Persie and özil were also amongst the goalscorers.

A win against unmanaged Palace lifts us up into the top 4, still a lot of work needed to catch the top 3 but going in the right direction.

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) earned a draw with Manchester United against Aston Villa.

Manchester United dominated much of the play against Aston Villa but could only manage a 2 - 2 draw in their Division 1 fixture.

Van Persie scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Modrić was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Bloody farcical this. 65% possession, twice as many shots with 18 a couple more on target with 9, ridiculous amount of corners more than my opponent which just proves who dominated this game. The result? Well it is there for all to see.