Sign in to follow this  
Eekapeeka7

Old Firm

Re: Old Firm

No you wouldn't;)

I dont read the daily star :confused: And ino Ferguson went to Sean Fallons Funeral but Wanyama would do a job at Man u easy.

Look were gunna have to agree to disagree we aint gunna change each others minds on this but I would put a large sum of cash on Celtic winning the championship easley but that day will hopfully never come as I dont wanna join England.

peace ;)

Oh and Adam Matthews did play for Cardiff he would walk into ur team but dont take my word for it...

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&goto=3489378&rid=0#msg_3489378

http://bluebirdsbanter.co.uk/2011/12/adam-matthews---the-one-that-g.html

:)

I dont read the daily star :confused: And ino Ferguson went to Sean Fallons Funeral but Wanyama would do a job at Man u easy.

Look were gunna have to agree to disagree we aint gunna change each others minds on this but I would put a large sum of cash on Celtic winning the championship easley but that day will hopfully never come as I dont wanna join England.

peace ;)

Oh and Adam Matthews did play for Cardiff he would walk into ur team but dont take my word for it...

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&goto=3489378&rid=0#msg_3489378

http://bluebirdsbanter.co.uk/2011/12/adam-matthews---the-one-that-g.html

:)

Matthews was too mistake prone when playing for us, especially in his last season made a ton of mistakes, didnt like it when Jonesy singled him out so wanted to jump ship (getting a bigger wage in the process played a big part im sure) im not doubting he's improved as a player with you lot, but he's certainley not the 'one that got away' by any means.

Who would they replace?

If they did it properly Wimbledon and Bristol Rovers

I'd have them into our league structure, we have Welsh clubs already so a few Scottish ones wouldn't hurt.

However I think Alex Salmond would hate this idea with the hopefully failed independence vote coming up and he would try and stop it from a Scottish parliament level anyway

It's difficult as the league is already established, but there are examples of them messing around with it already.

Always feel sorry for non-league clubs who may be on the cusp of league football and get set back by some changes. Also feel sorry for them when some FCUnited of Manchester, AFC Liverpool, or another similar club comes along with an inflated fan base - more money.

I suppose we're all on the same in island.

I see that Mr 'would get into Man Utd's squad and is in no way overrated because he plays in the SPL' Wanyama is helping Cel - would easily win the championship and dispose of the likes of Cardiff, Boro, Leicester along the way -tic to a comfortable win against St Mirren......

sorry whats that -

Celtic are 3-1 down?

But they would win the championship:rolleyes::D

I see that Mr 'would get into Man Utd's squad and is in no way overrated because he plays in the SPL' Wanyama is helping Cel - would easily win the championship and dispose of the likes of Cardiff' date=' Boro, Leicester along the way -tic to a comfortable win against St Mirren......

sorry whats that -

Celtic are 3-1 down?

But they would win the championship:rolleyes::D[/quote']

lol, he asked for that I suppose ha

On a serious note, what harm would it do, rangers are seemingly looking at the possibility of joining the blue square league and working our way up from there, surely thats a fair way to do it.

If this was to be allowed both sides would need to start at the very bottom.

Reaching League 2 would be the easy part, but once you get there it would start get difficult.

Both teams would probably get to the championship where they would languish for a few seasons......as the championship is by no means an easy league to get out of.

If/When they got to the PL they would probably be relegation candidates for the first season as most promoted clubs are, but I can see them being in mid-table to Europa league places for the forseeable.

By the time both Glasgow clubs (lets try and stop using the Old Firm tag as it doesn't siuit either set of fans) got to the EPL the fascination with us being in England would be all but gone, so we would be able to attract the same players as every other promoted/mid-table side.

The expectations from both teams would be on a par with Newcastle or Everton.........no CL football ever again unless some rich Arab decided he wanted a new play thing.

My preference would be to form a break away European league or as has been floated "The Atlantic League" with teams from Scotland, Denmark, Sweden, Holland, Belgium and Norway.

WATP