Courtois or welbeck

Re: Courtois or welbeck

i have wellbeck

my other gk is de gea

my other strikers are benzema muller destro el shaarawy and damiao

what do people think i should do

I'll go for Courtois, could easily hit 90 in the next review and is seen as a replacement for Cech at Chelsea when he retires. At a relatively young age of 20, he's already the Belgium No. 1 goalkeeper. On the other hand, Welbeck is not playing regularly at Man Utd and hence I don't see him rising in the near future. Courtois is by far the better and safer option.

i have wellbeck

my other gk is de gea

my other strikers are benzema muller destro el shaarawy and damiao

what do people think i should do

I would definitely pick Courtois if I were in your situation. Courtois is gonna rise to 90 in the coming review and might rise more thereafter. De Gea isn't fantastic at United thus far. Courtois has a very good chance to rise above De Gea in the near future.

Furthermore, looking at your squad, you definitely do not need Welbeck in it. Of course, you can wait for him to rise before selling him. I reckon he will get a +1.

Obviously get courtois, he is a promising young goalkeeper and his rating will rise by a lot in the coming few years I expect. Do not take welbeck as i dont think he will play well at man u now... there is hernandez and the new signing zouma to replace Rooney and van persie in the next 10 years or so.... so danny welbeck's rating at SM will have a tough time rising up.