Gold Championship 280 Thread

mcdonagh1101

Set this up for match reports, transfer talk, signings and general opinions

It is obvious Gold Championships are becoming less and less competitive due to the ability to reserve clubs and the increased frequency of their production. However I hope this can be as competitive as possible with fair players and good deals. I look forward to seeing lots of transfer activity. Good luck to all

Re: Gold Championship 280 Thread

Set this up for match reports' date=' transfer talk, signings and general opinions

It is obvious Gold Championships are becoming less and less competitive due to the ability to reserve clubs and the increased frequency of their production. However I hope this can be as competitive as possible with fair players and good deals. I look forward to seeing lots of transfer activity. Good luck to all[/quote']

I got the fc porto, even wanted my dream club :)

Delighted to announce the signing of Gareth Bale :)

Cost me a hefty amount with Lavezzi and Pastore going the other way. However Lavezzi is getting on and I don't fancy Pastore as a player. Bale is young and has room for improvement. A hefty fee to pay but one I was willing to pay.

Good deal for both managers I think.

This comes after the disappointment of losing out on Falcao with the manager doing a u-turn and wishing to keep him.

Working on trade offers for Ibrahimovic at the moment and hoping to bring in some young quality talent to fit with the likes of Bale and Moura :)

MARSEILLE here. Have a thin squad with a core of good players and absolutely no depth! Will be looking to offload the dead wood and bring in a few squad players - will probably be doing part/ex with external and cash with internal. Still, open to offers if they take my fancy. Hope this can be a top game world!

Delighted with my transfer dealings :)

Today will be the last of my transfer activity for just now but so pleased with the faces I have brought in that will rejuvenate PSG and turn them into a young and exciting team.

Dealings:

Rafa Alcantara: Rabiot + Ongenda + 116k

Damiao: Gameiro + Sissoko

Bale: Lavezzi + Pastore + 4.5 mil

Fabregas: Ibrahimovic + Menez + 6 mil

Ligue 1 defenders will be quaking in their boots at the prospect of a forward diamond of

Moura Fabregas Bale

Damiao

With holding on to Marco Veratti and the signing of Rafa Alcantara (Barca B's top scorer this season) as well as Mamadou Sakho and Gregory Van Der Wiel, the future is looking extremely bright for the Parisian side!!

Bring on the season!!!!!

Dortmund opened their campaign with a thrilling 2-2 draw away to Stuttgart. After the lead switching hands, Dortmund lead just inside the hour mark only to be pegged back by Stuttgart's new signing Raul.

The European campaign opened on a far brighter note after holding Barcelona 1-1 despite only playing a reserve side with the likes of Gunter, Leitner, Lowe and Bittencourt all involved.

With Furth(H), Freiburg(H) and Nuremberg(H) as the Schwarzgelben's next three games, Dortmund look to be starting out on another promising season!

A convincing 3-0 win for PSG over Stade De Reims in the second game of the season.

Due to unexpected fitness issues it was a very much weakened team that was sent out and the players went out with a point to prove. The inclusion of a near fit Fabregas swung the game in the Parisians favour with a sumptuous double as well a superb strike from highly rated youngster Marco Veratti.

A very good result given it was a weakened team with little experience and one that more than satisfied the manager!!

PSG stars save the blushes of a poor performance against AC Troyes!

Troyes were reduced to 10 men early in the first half and the way they continued you would never of known. Shortly after they took a shock 1-0 lead only to be pegged back by the imperious Fabregas. However AC Troyes continued to press ahead and got their just rewards going 2-1 ahead. A quick reply from a magical flick from Lucas Moura and a late strike from the ever present Fabregas ensured PSG avoided any embarrassment at the hands of a spirited Troyes side.

PSG go top after 3 wins from 3 with upcoming opponents Toulouse sitting 2 points behind in second place. A tough test for the Parisian side and a much better performance will be required are they to take anything from the game!

After a solid start to the season Dortmund suffered a shock home defeat to an impressive Freiburg side. After leading on the half hour mark, Dortmund were quickly pegged back by the away side and with 15 minutes remaining, man of the match Jan Rosenthal fired in a rocket from outside the box to give Freiburg the three points.

This may serve as an early-season wake up call for the German champions who now have a home game against Nuremberg to get things back on track.

A game of two halves saw PSG draw 1-1 away to Toulouse

Toulouse came out the blocks on fire taking an early lead in the 12th minute whilst spurning many chances that saw Salvatore Sirigu a busy man. However in the second half PSG came out fighting and on the hour Lucas Moura was on hand to score from a narrow angle. Late efforts from Damiao and Fabregas were saved by the Toulouse keeper keeping the score level.

A fair result but one both managers will feel as if its points dropped with the opportunities created.

PSG sit top of the table with 10 points from 4 games with a host of clubs breathing down their neck on 9, most notably Lyon, who will be looking for some quick revenge after PSG's smash and grab win over them in the opening fixture.

An interesting season is taking shape!

Archived