Club History Ideas  

1. 1.

• Yes To - League Position Line Chart
    • Yes To - Top Scorer Table
    • Yes To - Youngest/Oldest Player
    • Yes To All of the Above
    • No To All of the Above

Ok then here goes,,

How about if in that little section of Club History there was a lot more stuff?

League Position Line Chart

Maybe some sort of interactive chart that detailed past league positions?

A line chart for example? with each "Point" being a season, from this over the seasons we could see whether our club was making any progress.

I mean on a serious note, who can remember what position their club finished two or three seasons ago? With this chart it would be easy to see.

If we the clicked on the specific "Seasonal Point" on the chart we could then see the league table from that season.

Top Scorer Table

This ones pretty simple, in fact I not really too sure why it is not there already, we should have a "Top 5 Goal Scorers".

This would list the clubs all time top 5 goal scorers, players will remain on this table after they are sold until they are knocked of their position. Simple right?

Youngest/Oldest Player

Next up is another simple idea, this simply showcases the youngest/oldest player to start a competitive game for your club.

I think that's all I have for now, be sure to add your own ideas about what you would like to see, you never know, somebody might be watching :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Re: Club History Ideas

Ok then here goes' date=',

How about if in that little section of Club History there was a lot more stuff?

[u']

League Position Line Chart

[/u]

Maybe some sort of interactive chart that detailed past league positions?

A line chart for example? with each "Point" being a season, from this over the seasons we could see whether our club was making any progress.

I mean on a serious note, who can remember what position their club finished two or three seasons ago? With this chart it would be easy to see.

If we the clicked on the specific "Seasonal Point" on the chart we could then see the league table from that season.

If you: Clich the globe > then Overview > then History, you'll be able to view the League Tables, Record Transfers, Honours, Goal Scorer/Assist/Card tables from every season.

Your league position chart idea could work well along side this as you'd be able to see which clubs have risen through the leagues and who has fallen.

Top Scorer Table

This ones pretty simple' date=' in fact I not really too sure why it is not there already, we should have a "Top 5 Goal Scorers".

This would list the clubs all time top 5 goal scorers, players will remain on this table after they are sold until they are knocked of their position. Simple right?[/quote']I think this is a good idea. We already have club records for Transfers and attendances so why not have our Top goalscorers and assist maker in the record books.

Youngest/Oldest Player

Next up is another simple idea' date=' this simply showcases the youngest/oldest player to start a competitive game for your club.

I think that's all I have for now, be sure to add your own ideas about what you would like to see, you never know, somebody might be watching :P[/quote']Probably the 'worst' of your suggestions but definitely another that would be nice to know. I know I signed Martin Galvan back in 2008 as he was one of the youngest players on the DB.

Whether SM decide that any of these are worthwhile or not is a different story.

I am ever so happy to see that so many people agree that these are good idea's.

I am currently plotting my own progress for my Fleetwood setup and as you may ave seen in the previous shot I'd showed a rough draft of an idea.

Here is another version of the Point history graph down broken up with even more yet very simple information :)

Screenshot_2013_12_24_at_02_13_33.jpg

I am ever so happy to see that so many people agree that these are good idea's.

I am currently plotting my own progress for my Fleetwood setup and as you may ave seen in the previous shot I'd showed a rough draft of an idea.

Here is another version of the Point history graph down broken up with even more yet very simple information :)

Screenshot_2013_12_24_at_02_13_33.jpg

Very nice dude! They should employ you :)

Maybe a line chart like the abovementioned but for the current season (each point is a turn) so that you can see your progress.

Also a line chart for finances' date=' to make it easier to understand.[/quote']

I made this in one of the setups I take part in one season, and while the concept is good, if the line graph has all 20 teams in the division on it, it gets very messy, especially for the first half a dozen games where teams are chopping and changing.

I made this in one of the setups I take part in one season' date=' and while the concept is good, if the line graph has all 20 teams in the division on it, it gets very messy, especially for the first half a dozen games where teams are chopping and changing.[/quote']

Aye this is true, but the idea I was suggesting was per season played rather than per game. Also the chart would only be available to your club history and would not show the history of other clubs on your chart.

Very nice dude! They should employ you :)

This would be cool if they did! (Ps: Currently looking for work :P)

Aye this is true' date=' but the idea I was suggesting was per season played rather than per game. Also the chart would only be available to your club history and would not show the history of other clubs on your chart.

This would be cool if they did! (Ps: Currently looking for work :P)[/quote']

So like this:

blackburnseason-to-season.jpg

I made that in 2009.

So like this:

blackburnseason-to-season.jpg

I made that in 2009.

Tbh, I don't really see any point to the graph you made. I mean personally if I finished at the top of the table at the end of the season, what does it matter where you was positioned after 12 games in. Again this is just my opinion.

However I can see from a personal point of view it could be interesting as to see wether changing tactic had a positive result after so many games etc.

So from a personal view I could see uses for it, however as an included feature I couldnt see the benefit.

I must add out of curiosity what did you use to build the chart?

Tbh' date=' I don't really see any point to the graph you made. I mean personally if I finished at the top of the table at the end of the season, what does it matter where you was positioned after 12 games in. Again this is just my opinion.

However I can see from a personal point of view it could be interesting as to see wether changing tactic had a positive result after so many games etc.

So from a personal view I could see uses for it, however as an included feature I couldnt see the benefit.

I must add out of curiosity what did you use to build the chart?[/quote']

I think its quite nice actually. It shows how the season's journey has been for the team.