American Soccer League 498

Guest drseanfitz

Guest drseanfitz

American Soccer League 498 opened up to the public tonight.

Featuring some of SM's finest, it currently stands at 16/18 teams taken and no bids accepted

feel free to join us, and use this thread for banter, general chat, reports etc.

Oh and Sean's Seattle Sounders kick arse..

seattle-sounders-ball_zps62fd4747.jpg

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: American Soccer League 498

Bradbury Takes Over at Schalke

schalke04-logo1.gifc667f99d9d8616bf7cfbe8a34f654c30.jpg

Following Schalke fulfilling Lee Bradbury's desire to merge with an MLS team and move to the USA, the former Bundesliga outfit have chosen Chivas USA as their team of choice, and installed Bradbury as manager.

While the team will now be branded as Schalke, the original Chivas structure remains, causing many 'soccer' fans to wonder what the bloody point is.

Bradbury replied "Seeing as none of the other hairy-arse-gobblers of managers in the MLS wanted to move to the Bundesliga, I decided to do the opposite. Schalke are a big team in Germany and have the World's most famous dead person as a fan in Adolf Hitler, and I think it's only fair to help make Schalke more popular among American football fans, (not to be confused with American football fans), and the Jewish communities in particular."

In other news, Mr. Bradbury has recently been diagnosed with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

Brought to you, almost unwillingly, by Pie Sports News.

Bradbury Takes Over at Schalke

schalke04-logo1.gifc667f99d9d8616bf7cfbe8a34f654c30.jpg

Following Schalke fulfilling Lee Bradbury's desire to merge with an MLS team and move to the USA' date=' the former Bundesliga outfit have chosen Chivas USA as their team of choice, and installed Bradbury as manager.

While the team will now be branded as Schalke, the original Chivas structure remains, causing many 'soccer' fans to wonder what the bloody point is.

Bradbury replied "Seeing as none of the other hairy-arse-gobblers of managers in the MLS wanted to move to the Bundesliga, I decided to do the opposite. Schalke are a big team in Germany and have the World's most famous dead person as a fan in Adolf Hitler, and I think it's only fair to help make Schalke more popular among American football fans, (not to be confused with American football fans), and the Jewish communities in particular."

In other news, Mr. Bradbury has recently been diagnosed with bovine spongiform encephalopathy.

[i']

Brought to you, almost unwillingly, by Pie Sports News.

[/i]

Hitler was a Schalke FAN? how fooken cool is that? ;)

Guest drseanfitz

sean fitzpatrick steered Seattle Sounders to victory against Philadelphia Union.

Seattle Sounders beat Philadelphia Union 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Montero scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Alonso and Parke were also amongst the goalscorers.

I'll take that for an opening win

Kevin V. earned a draw with Vancouver Whitecaps against fierce rivals Portland Timbers.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Vancouver Whitecaps and Portland Timbers in their Division 1 fixture.

Watson was on the scoresheet for his side.

Not bad considering I only used few of my new players. :)

craig sinclair has parted company with Toronto FC after the manager decided that they have done all that they can for the club.

Couldnt believe my luck.....

Stephen Partington (Noisy 2k8 Forum) takes control of Toronto FC.

This season your Chairman expects you to qualify for a SMFA competition.

Toronto FC were founded in 2006 and play their home games at BMO Field in Toronto. The club is also known as TFC.

Game on boys

:D

Archived