American Soccer League 498

Guest drseanfitz

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: American Soccer League 498

My idea has always been to lay low ... for instance, I started bidding 2-3 days after the setup was up and running ... only had competition for 1 of my players (beat Seattle over Milik

:D)

Still working out the kinks, I'm using a basic 4-4-2 formation right now to buy players, that might very well turn into another formation in the near future ... but right now I want 4 defenders , 4 mids and 2 strikers in my first XI.

As I told ... Noisy I think, I'm not too worried if I loose my first 8-10 games ... I'm in this for the long haul, don't really matter if it takes me a season to get the team I want together.

Season 2 is what I'm aiming at already now ... that's some of the beauty of an american setup aswell ... SHORTER SEASONS ! (4 games but still ... that's 1.5 week shorter then other setups :P)

And since there's no risk for relegation ... I'm more then happy with laying low in the first season ... that said ... my next 2 signings won't be "laying low" rofl

Speaking of signings ... I need a new RB -.-

41YoDEImJSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

-Here comes the WINGERS-

-Philly Phrenzy-

The offer for Franck TABANOU of Toulouse from Philadelphia Union has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Jakub BŁASZCZYKOWSKI of Dortmund from Philadelphia Union has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

hi guys, i am a newb in the league (Go Dynamo), although I only have one original player left to transfer out. I thought they would be better lol.

take a look at my last match and advise what i did wrong. my team was rated higher and i chose the recommended counter formation but still lost 2-0??? it was an away game and i figured i would at least get a draw.

http://www.soccermanager.com/matchreport.php?fixtureid=121179575

Varane got +2, i was only expecting +1 :D

The offer for Ignasi MIQUEL of Arsenal from New York RB has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours
The offer for Emre CAN of B. Munich from New York RB has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours
The offer for Kelvin LEERDAM of Vitesse from New York RB has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours
Guest drseanfitz

Seattle Sounders have broken their transfer record by signing Marco BENASSI from Internazionale for £680,000

just about sums up my transfer strategy so far

Guest drseanfitz

sean fitzpatrick steered Seattle Sounders to victory against Real Salt Lake.

Seattle Sounders beat Real Salt Lake 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Perìn had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Montero and Hahnemann were amongst the goalscorers.

my 84 rated sounders beat the 90 rated canadians:D

Archived