American Soccer League 498

Guest drseanfitz

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: American Soccer League 498 Joined the setup as The Chicago Fire, now I just need to get Section 8 to get Toyota Park loud once again Also, just noticed and this is a very odd coincidence but....

Re: American Soccer League 498 Got some few risers Leo 77 -> 85 Martinez 86 -> 88 Benat 87 -> 89 Garcia 75 -> 83 And more to come!

Re: American Soccer League 498 That win... Was very, very lucky.

Guest drseanfitz

Re: American Soccer League 498

starting to catch up on my squad a bit

Marc-André TER STEGEN has completed his move to Seattle Sounders from Borussia Mönchengladbach for £2,222,000 plus Christian TIFFERT and Osvaldo ALONSO

Ricardo KAKÁ has completed his move to Seattle Sounders from Real Madrid for £15,000 plus Fredy MONTERO

Free Agent David BECKHAM has completed his move to Seattle Sounders for £2,310,000

Ricardo KAKÁ has completed his move to Seattle Sounders from Real Madrid for £15,000 plus Fredy MONTERO

Guest drseanfitz

expanding my squad a bit now -

Nicolás ANELKA has completed his move to Seattle Sounders from Juventus for £1,194,000 plus Alex CASKEY and Andy ROSE

Andrey ARSHAVIN has completed his move to Seattle Sounders from Arsenal in a swap deal for Marcus HAHNEMANN and Steve ZAKUANI

Jermain DEFOE has completed his move to Seattle Sounders from Tottenham Hotspur for £111,000 plus Jhon HURTADO and Marc BURCH

Ashley Kirk steered New York RB to victory against San Jose Earthquakes.

New York RB beat San Jose Earthquakes 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Fletcher scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

De Guzmán was also on the scoresheet for his side

Won 4 on the trot and now top of the league! Expect my run to come to an end next match as my first XI aren't match fit so have to play an avg rated 84 side with 2 players out of position :rolleyes:

Signed Leerdam about 2 weeks ago and he's been unfit since i signed him!!! :eek::confused::rolleyes:

I have actually won 2 games

:eek:

SHAME ON YOU!

Elohim (Forum) steered Philadelphia Union to victory against Houston Dynamo.

Philadelphia Union beat Houston Dynamo 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Ruiter had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Williams and Benteke were amongst the goalscorers.

Elohim (Forum) steered Philadelphia Union to victory against Sporting KC.

Philadelphia Union beat Sporting KC 4 - 1 in their North American Championship Cup Round 2 fixture.

Milik scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Rabiot and Tabanou were also amongst the goalscorers.

had to rest 9 of my first team last night as league and cup games have finally taken its toll on my small squad:mad:

the good news is that my tactical computer brain outwitted Sean and we stole a point against his talented side:D

Galaxy still in the mix and have a fit first 11 for the next game;)

Ashley Kirk earned a draw with New York RB against fierce rivals New England Revolution.

The match ended 1 - 1 between New York RB and New England Revolution in their Division 1 fixture.

Adrián scored the only goal for New York RB and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance

Happy with that! Galaxy won though so they're breathing down my neck.

Free Agent Owen HARGREAVES has completed his move to New York RB for £908,000
Free Agent Loris ARNAUD has completed his move to New York RB for £1,005,000

Both players nearly doubled what they're worth that i paid for them and got some much-needed cover! :D

Kevin V. steered Vancouver Whitecaps to victory against fierce rivals Seattle Sounders.

Vancouver Whitecaps hammered Seattle Sounders 5 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Leo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kacaniklic and Martínez were also amongst the goalscorers.

I need more games like this.

Sorry Sean. :)