American Soccer League 498

Guest drseanfitz

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: American Soccer League 498 Joined the setup as The Chicago Fire, now I just need to get Section 8 to get Toyota Park loud once again Also, just noticed and this is a very odd coincidence but....

Re: American Soccer League 498 Got some few risers Leo 77 -> 85 Martinez 86 -> 88 Benat 87 -> 89 Garcia 75 -> 83 And more to come!

Re: American Soccer League 498 That win... Was very, very lucky.

Guest drseanfitz

Re: American Soccer League 498

Seattle Sounders have now won 6 games in a row after beating Toronto FC setting a new club record.

Shame we still have an unmanaged team :(

if all goes well I'll have an extra 30k on my stadium capacity soon

Their capacity is 67,000.

However, they only open the whole stadium on certain games. Such as rival games or when teams such as Manchester United come to play.

Their actual capacity is 38,500 for MLS games.

Guest drseanfitz

Their capacity is 67' date='000.

However, they only open the whole stadium on certain games. Such as rival games or when teams such as Manchester United come to play.

Their actual capacity is 38,500 for MLS games.[/quote']

I know

It's a funny situation.

Ashley Kirk steered New York RB to victory against Chicago Fire.

New York RB hammered Chicago Fire 5 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Guidetti was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Varane and Adrián were also amongst the goalscorers.

New York RB have recorded their biggest ever home league win by beating Chicago Fire 5 - 0

Hey Gaz, how do you like those apples :D

The offer for Fábio COENTRÃO of Real Madrid from New York RB has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Alex SONG of Barcelona from New York RB has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours
The offer for Kévin GAMEIRO of Paris Saint-Germain from New York RB has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours
The offer for César AZPILICUETA of Chelsea from New York RB has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours
The offer for Jonny EVANS of Manchester United from New York RB has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

All 2 for 1 greatly strengthening my starting XI. Hopefully this should push me towards the league :D