Damiao

Mr-Turk

Re: Damiao

I'm trying to get Damiao but the seller has asked for Isco + El Sharaawi which I rejected but I'm thinking of offering 10mill + Oxlade-Chamberlain is this too much and how good can Damiao be?

I'm confused on this one so could use some help!

Isco + "Il Pharaone" Shaarawy is too much. But I don't think the other manager will accept Ox + 10 mil. Damiao is a good player. I got him when he was 88, but I kept him out on loans, because I have a lot of better players in attack, and he did good at those teams with an average performance of 7.42.

I just hope he'll get to Europe soon and don't become a next Nilmar. A hope that never reached his true potential.

Re: Damiao

I'm trying to get Damiao but the seller has asked for Isco + El Sharaawi which I rejected but I'm thinking of offering 10mill + Oxlade-Chamberlain is this too much and how good can Damiao be?

I'm confused on this one so could use some help!

He has recently been linked to the Spurs for a transfer (but it won't happen now (if it happens)). Rather amazing player but definitely need a move to europe in order to get better ratings. Isco and El Shaarawy is too much for him, and you can always try with the Ox, but I'm not sure he will accept the deal :)