Kick A Manager

Gozzy

I'd like the option for Custom GameWorld owner to "Kick A Manager" from their custom gameworld.

The reason is sometimes i found frustrating manager in my gameworld who always ignore me and my message but still keep their team,he completely ignore the team too,not logging on for 20 day-ish the log in one day just to not log in again for next 2 weeks. It makes me frustrated as i don't want this kind of manager in my Custom Gameworld and i'm sure many of custom maker here also often feel the same.

I think the option of "Kick A Manager" should only be limited to Custom Gameworld which are set as Private Invitation or Private Application. So,it shouldn't be in Standard Championship who bought by someone or Custom which is set as Public.

Shouldn't be hard too add this feature i guess,but it'll be helpful

What do you think?

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Kick A Manager

Fully agree with you guys.

I have a manager in one GW that ruins the fun for everybody with abussive language, multiple accounts and dubious transfers between his teams. Since SM refuses to do anything about him (although many of us have reported him) I think the GW owner should have the option to kick him out. We pay the money, we should decide who gets to play in our GameWorlds.

Re: Kick A Manager

this option is open to abuse for petty gameworld owners. How do you report gameworld owners who try blackmail people into giving them credits or selling players in order not to be kicked from a gameworld? I once took control of a team in a custom gameworld where the manager seemed to be a nice pleasant guy. Built a nice team, started dominating the gameworld and because I told him I won't sell some of my prize players he deleted me off his friends list and bombarded me with abusive messages telling me to leave his game. I waited round till I collected my last trophy then left.

...anyway my point is that this manager would have kicked me for no reason. Didn't cheat, wasn't abusive, just wanted to get on with playing the game. Just like to add this guy was in his late 30s so not a child

I do sympathise with managers and feel sorry for the many managers who've had their enjoyment and money ruined but there's always 2 sides to the coin