bundesliga risers - keep or sell

Hi folks. There were a fair few decent risers in the recent german review and I'm wondering who I should cash in and who i should hold on to as they're probably headed for a 90+ rating before too long.

I've done a list of the main recent risers. My thoughts are to hold on to Jantschke and possibly Carvajal and van den bergh, but sell everyone else. What do people reckon?

Wollscheid 89

Jantschke 88

Aigner 87

Rode 87

Carvajal 86

Sorg 85

Van den Bergh 85

Sararer 84

Prib 84

Furstner 84

Giefer 84

Schahin 83

Casteels 82

Polter 82

Felix Klaus 82

Garbuschewski 80

Knoche 80

Re: bundesliga risers - keep or sell

Hi folks. There were a fair few decent risers in the recent german review and I'm wondering who I should cash in and who i should hold on to as they're probably headed for a 90+ rating before too long.

I've done a list of the main recent risers. My thoughts are to hold on to Jantschke and possibly Carvajal and van den bergh' date=' but sell everyone else. What do people reckon?

Wollscheid 89

Jantschke 88

Aigner 87

Rode 87

Carvajal 86

Sorg 85

Van den Bergh 85

Sararer 84

Prib 84

Furstner 84

Giefer 84

Schahin 83

Casteels 82

Polter 82

Felix Klaus 82

Garbuschewski 80

Knoche 80

if you got all these it sounds like your in an uncompetitive GW so id just keep the ones in bold. If your in a competitive GW keep them all as they will all probably rise again at the end of the season.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: bundesliga risers - keep or sell

I've done a list of the main recent risers. My thoughts are to hold on to Jantschke and possibly Carvajal and van den bergh' date=' but sell everyone else. What do people reckon?

Wollscheid 89

Jantschke 88

Aigner 87

Rode 87

Carvajal 86

Sorg 85

Van den Bergh 85

Sararer 84

Prib 84

Furstner 84

Giefer 84

Schahin 83

Casteels 82

Polter 82

Felix Klaus 82

Garbuschewski 80

Knoche 80

Wollscheid = 4th choice Deutsch NT CB - which is special 93+

Jantschke - the Deutsch Gary Neville, destined for a very big future in the next 15 years 93+

Rode - a great patroller in CDM, he enjoys running and dribbling also, a good tracker and man marker. BVB, Bayern and S04 all interested in him. 92+

Carvarjal - he is the future Real Madrid RB replacement of Arbeloa he is that good. 92+

Sararer - As good as Arda Turan and going to rise as quick as Arda.

He will be 88 rated soon, then 89, then 90. He has a 91+ potential in the future, he is similar in his style of play to Jesus Navas. signed for stuttgart recently. Destined for glory. 91+

Furstner - engine who is the runner of a show. He should really be snapped up by a Gladbach or Stuttgart i feel. 88+

Felix Klaus - In the same breath and bracket of Gotze, Kroos and Draxler. Very underated at only 82, at a bigger club, he will jump to 88, and he will easily become a 90+ regular, if he were to join Gladbach or Schalke and link up with the death-defying Draxman etc. 90+.

Hope i could be of help comrade, Felix Klaus is a big big talent. :):)