has sanchez and hazard peaked?

Dashwolf

I have alexis sanchez and eden hazard in my squad for more than 3 years now. They have been in my youth team and gradually worked their way to my bench players now. however, i also have aguero and ozil in the same positions ahead of them. I personally don't think sanchez and hazard will overtake aguero and ozil anytime soon, or if ever.

Now i'm thinking sanchez and hazard's ratings are getting a little to high to be for bench players, should i start to look to trade them out? or should I be holding on to them a little bit longer? I watch la liga often and i feel sanchez's rating has already peaked and wouldn't be rising and more, but I'm unfamiliar with hazard's situation.

should I let sanchez and hazard go? or would they rise further?

Re: has sanchez and hazard peaked?

I have alexis sanchez and eden hazard in my squad for more than 3 years now. They have been in my youth team and gradually worked their way to my bench players now. however' date=' i also have aguero and ozil in the same positions ahead of them. I personally don't think sanchez and hazard will overtake aguero and ozil anytime soon, or if ever.

Now i'm thinking sanchez and hazard's ratings are getting a little to high to be for bench players, should i start to look to trade them out? or should I be holding on to them a little bit longer? I watch la liga often and i feel sanchez's rating has already peaked and wouldn't be rising and more, but I'm unfamiliar with hazard's situation.

should I let sanchez and hazard go? or would they rise further?[/quote']

i would let Sanchez go but not Hazard i think he still had a lot more to give at chelsea he has alot of assists if you add all the penalties he has won

yeah definately keep hazard, he starts every game for chelsea (apart from being banned for a stupid kick on a ball boy) and has been playing well.

with sanchez, i wouldnt sell for cash but us him in a trade, maybe with cash for a better player, try sanchez and money for someone like gotze? or sanchez and another one of your players for gotze or another young highly rated player.

Sanchez hasnt been starting for barcelona and his confidence is low, but with the players he has around him it is possible that he will get better in the next season or 2. if you cant trade sanchez for anyone, i would still say keep hold of him, and address his concerns for a small fee.

Don't you mean "kicking a stupid ball boy" (a 17 year old' date=' old enough to join the army, and son of swansea director).[/quote']

yeah you are correct, but both hazard and the ball boy were stupid......cant blame hazard too much because he wanted to get the ball back quickly. but he must have known he wouldnt get away with it and now banned for 3 games.

yeah you are correct' date=' but both hazard and the ball boy were stupid......cant blame hazard too much because he wanted to get the ball back quickly. but he must have known he wouldnt get away with it and now banned for 3 games.[/quote']

Yes elsmerec, just a rush of blood to the head really from Hazard and he could have kicked him really hard (the size of those short legs) if it was premeditated.

The 17 year old's "ballboy" behaviour was premeditated corruption and cheating in it's most blatant form, reinforced by his relation to the director.

Archived