Emboaba Oscar potential rating

magnet matt

Re: Emboaba Oscar potential rating

;2449151']i have followed Oscar's career for nearly 4 years now and he should of been a 90 when he was in Brazil...

You think its easy to play in Internacionals starting XI from 2-3seasons back? :P

19 years old and was BOSSING matches back in Brazil.

First i think brazilian football is much different then european and there are not so many great players.

back then brazil wasnt so good.many players wasnt called-up so it was a bad brazil

and i didnt said he isnt good but i would rather see him raise later to see how would he be next season.

Do you think david luiz is good defender? well i do.

qpr vs chelsea luiz guarded taarabt,result was that luiz couldnt stop him,taarabt dribbled him many times.oscar that game was good but he was guarded by crappier players and taarabt was better.

So' date=' if oscar is so bad why did he do so well at international? why does he do so well at chelsea? why does he do so well with brazil?.... I guess using the same reasoning as some forumers it has to be because all the defenders that play him are horrible:rolleyes:[/quote']

in which competition brazil did good?world cup?copa america?

he is in his 1st half season,he isnt 1st team player in chelsea and what defender he dribbled like taarabt did?

he did well with brazil where?friendlies maybe?

brazil in past few years is ****.

answer this questions.

he is in his 1st half season' date='he isnt 1st team player in chelsea and what defender he dribbled like taarabt did?

answer this questions.[/quote']

okay this is easy to answer. I actually watch all chelsea games. Sure, he has maybe a game or two where he isnt as good. but he does his job, brilliant playmaker. In the CL he has been even more astounding!

As JMH daggers previously stated hes been watching him for 4 years in his past year where he has been awesome!

As for his interantional experience (which isnt necessary to go into due to the fact that its clear his club experience is sufficient enough evidence, but if you need more proof.)

In fact, yes friendlies. He has been amazing in them, looks like the next kaka! recently brazil has been doing better actually as they are transitioning out of the roldadinho flashy era and have a whole new revamped lineup. so though it might have taken a little for them to get going, now it is plain that they will be very successful.(wait, they lost yesterday? oh thanks for informing me... it happens!) As for oscars steady appearances in the international team that has just been beginning in the last 2 years and hes been getting much better. There has not been as many important international games as friendlies up to this point.

I also ask you this, if oscar is as rubbbish as you say he is, why is it that he is getting great playing time for chelsea and brazil? Must be the fact that the coaches involved no nothing about talent or skills...:rolleyes:

Also, I hope your not putting up an argument for his "badness" just because you dont own him on an sm team and are bitter. because far to many ppl on this forum do that.

he is in his 1st half season' date='he isnt 1st team player in chelsea and what defender he dribbled like taarabt did?

answer this questions.[/quote']

sorry nick, but you obviously have no knowledge of brazilian football, therefore i am not going to get into a t.it for tat debate over why Oscar is better than Taarabt.

you seem to solely base your opinions on being involved with Brazil NT....correct me if im wrong but Taarabt plays for Morrocco. Hardly a comparision if thats what you want to make.

okay this is easy to answer. I actually watch all chelsea games. Sure' date=' he has maybe a game or two where he isnt as good. but he does his job, brilliant playmaker. In the CL he has been even more astounding!

As JMH daggers previously stated hes been watching him for 4 years in his past year where he has been awesome!

As for his interantional experience (which isnt necessary to go into due to the fact that its clear his club experience is sufficient enough evidence, but if you need more proof.)

In fact, yes friendlies. He has been amazing in them, looks like the next kaka! recently brazil has been doing better actually as they are transitioning out of the roldadinho flashy era and have a whole new revamped lineup. so though it might have taken a little for them to get going, now it is plain that they will be very successful.(wait, they lost yesterday? oh thanks for informing me... it happens!) As for oscars steady appearances in the international team that has just been beginning in the last 2 years and hes been getting much better. There has not been as many important international games as friendlies up to this point.

I also ask you this, if oscar is as rubbbish as you say he is, why is it that he is getting great playing time for chelsea and brazil? Must be the fact that the coaches involved no nothing about talent or skills...:rolleyes:

Also, I hope your not putting up an argument for his "badness" just because you dont own him on an sm team and are bitter. because far to many ppl on this forum do that.[/quote']

all i want to say is that oscar is good but he needs to play more than just few months in pl.why michu didnt get 90?i would rather wait to see how he will do at world cup and next season before he gets 90.

and i want to say that oscar has more chance to become a better player because he is in better club and better national team and they have better staff.but now i would rather wait.it is taarabt foult that he isnt in better club because he just dribbled,he didnt passed the ball much.

and no i am not doing that.

;2450448']sorry nick' date=' but you obviously have no knowledge of brazilian football, therefore i am not going to get into a t.it for tat debate over why Oscar is better than Taarabt.

you seem to solely base your opinions on being involved with Brazil NT....correct me if im wrong but Taarabt plays for Morrocco. Hardly a comparision if thats what you want to make.[/quote']

morocco has no player who are very good but brazil has.

and i think it is stupid that players who are playing in north america sometimes have a better rating than some who are playing in european.for example ganso has 89,lucas 90 which is a little bit too much.dont get me wrong lucas is good but he needs to show more in europe.and neymar is the same as lucas.

morocco has no player who are very good but brazil has.

and i think it is stupid that players who are playing in north america sometimes have a better rating than some who are playing in european.for example ganso has 89' date='lucas 90 which is a little bit too much.dont get me wrong lucas is good but he needs to show more in europe.and neymar is the same as lucas.[/quote']

oh dear

oh dear

oh dear

il leave this one for now.