Darijo Srna or Mathieu Debuchy

supermike

Re: Darijo Srna or Mathieu Debuchy

I have Andoni Iraola and I was thinking of swapping him for either srna or debuchy as they are the best options I have' date=' who would be better?[/quote']
There is also Pablo Zabaleta

I would go for Zabaleta out of the 3. Plays in the better league for a top team regularly. He will get a rise in the coming review. Possibly a +2 to 91.

I would go for Zabaleta out of the 3. Plays in the better league for a top team regularly. He will get a rise in the coming review. Possibly a +2 to 91.

He'll be back from a transfer ban by 14th Feb and the Prem League rating changes will be completed by then surely so he'll be more expensive and be bought by the rich QPR in my game world so out of the other 2 are they worth signing? Thanks

Well, hold out until the 14th and see if you can capture Zabaleta. QPR manager might be out on a date. You may spring a surprise bid without him knowing :D

On a more serious note, Srna is a rather solid 91 but as he ages, he will see less games. Debuchy is still new to the English game but looks a decent player for Lille and for the French NT. I would prefer him to Srna.

If you're unable to get Zabaleta then settle for Debuchy.

Well' date=' hold out until the 14th and see if you can capture Zabaleta. QPR manager might be out on a date. You may spring a surprise bid without him knowing :D

On a more serious note, Srna is a rather solid 91 but as he ages, he will see less games. Debuchy is still new to the English game but looks a decent player for Lille and for the French NT. I would prefer him to Srna.

If you're unable to get Zabaleta then settle for Debuchy.[/quote']

Thank you!!!