Sign in to follow this  
Torres999

Gareth Bale for James Rodriguez and Neymar?

I've been trying to buy Bale for a while now but the other manager didn't accept my original offer and countered. He wants me to give him Rodriguez and Neymar in a swap deal for Bale. What do you guys think? I'm not too sure Bale is worth it!

Re: Gareth Bale for James Rodriguez and Neymar?

I've been trying to buy Bale for a while now but the other manager didn't accept my original offer and countered. He wants me to give him Rodriguez and Neymar in a swap deal for Bale. What do you guys think? I'm not too sure Bale is worth it!

That is a little too much for Bale. Keep your players :)

Bale for Neymar and James Rodriguez is the worst possible deal you could make. Neymar is a player that can only be rivaled by Messi (His attacking traits are mixture of almost every great dribbler that has existed) and James Rodriguez is the next Cristiano Ronaldo, maybe just younger and more composed.

NO, no no. To let go of neymar should only be for an amazing deal. Even if bale rises its not worth it. Keep your 2 or tell him Neymars of limits but choose anyone else if you must have bale.

I'd do the deal. Neymar will be stuck on 91 for atleast another year and a half as he is staying at Santos until the world cup 2014 in Brazil.

Bale will rise to 93 these changes so he will be +2 ahead of Neymar already and the capabilities are endless for him... he could be 95/96 rated before Neymar even leaves Brazil.

Neymar could well flop in Europe also. He has only proved himself in a league full of average sides.

Look at his international stats...

Yes he has averaged a good goal ratio but look at the teams he has scored against... Colombia, Iraq, Japan, China, Costa Rica, Scotland, Equador, USA... He has only scored once against Germany + twice against Argentina which i would say is accountable.

Too much hype around a player that has only ever proved himself playing against teams on par with mid/top table championship teams.

If you look at the deal properly, you would take Bale allllllllllllll day long.