Gc 285

Well the first time I've ever been on when a GC has come out so I decided to pick up Liverpool.:D

Manager list

Liverpool - LegendaryLemon (Alos Rothnie)

Malaga - Deasy (Jimmy Thompson)

Udinese - garymack (Gary Mack)

Anzhi - Nick Justice (Nick Justice)

Rubin - Shanemendo (Shavil Mendis)

Coventry - Dan James. (..)

Villarreal - Ninster (Nin Chatha)

Sao Paulo - Dougie House (Dougie House)

Dnipro - Kopstar (Jared ....)

Lokomotiv Moskva - Danny Van Hecke (Danny Van Hecke)

Re: Gc 285

RUBIN TRANSFER NEWS:

M'vila to quit Rubin?

Rubin Star midfielder Yann M'vila has already received interest from other clubs and offers are expected to be coming in shortly. Manager Shavil Mendis has expressed his desire to hold onto the French midfielder, but will have to convince M'vila to stay by building a competitive team.

Rothnie keen on signings

Newly appointed Liverpool manager Alos Rothnie has confirmed his desire to sign new blood before his debut campaign kicks off at home against Stoke City. Liverpool have been heavily linked with many players since his arrival, including Lyon centre back Dejan Lovren. However although he admitted he is keen to sign some new players to boost the squad, he wouldn't reveal any names.

"Every day I see dozens of players being linked with the club, some of which I've never even heard of. I think the squad could defiantly do with a bit of shaping up before we begin the season but it's going to take time. The media seems to be throwing names around and putting them with liverpool just so they can sell their papers."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgfurBzavEFl5OOuJfApDQ9qTzDVKx5L4iojJa8TUhwjXTMuzaLw

Anzhi Makhachkala Appoint Justice

2012-634786766547458579-745.jpg

Could Eto'o be heading out of Anzhi?

After the wealthy Russian club lost coach Guus Hiddink who has left for personal reasons, they were quick to look for a potential replacement for the Dutchman, they put together a short list of managers, and the name which kept coming up was a manager known for his previous triumphs with clubs such as PSV and Benfica in major European leagues as well with the wealth of talent he has shown in previous jobs he bring with him a young and fresh approach. When Justice was contacted by the Russian club he was quick to accept the chance to head to the small town in Russia to hold talks over the vaccant managers position . The meeting went on for around two hours before Justice was pictured heading away from the Resturant near the home stadium of Anzhi. The club then informed Sky Russia of an upcoming announcement in regards to the new manager and who it will be. With many other candidates also ruling out the move to Anzhi. It was clear who was number one on their wishlist and at around 12pm local time Anzhi officially announced that Nick Justice would be taking over the coach role at Anzhi, we caught up with the young manager at the press conference and this is what he was to go on to say, " It was a great chance to manage in Russia for the first time in my career and I can appreciate the philosophy that this club currently posses and I will hope to push through the chnces we have in a very tough league and try and win trophies as I have done previously in other job roles around Europe. Theres been much speculation in the short time I have been here about the future of my new Captain Samuel Eto'o, if I am truely honest I do not know where his future currently lies I will be having a talk with him in the fourthcoming days and see what he plans to do. But I'm wiling to listen to any offers for any player."

Since Justice has arrived many names have been rumoured to be moving or linked with a move to Anzhi, players such as Loic Remy, Yann M'Vila and Bruno Cesar are amongst many names mentioned but Justice didnt give too much away when questioned earlier, here is what he had to say on transfers " I really cannot comment on transfers just yet, we have a great bunch with title winners in our side and I cannot comment on any players coming or going at the moment, but I would like to mould this squad into my own and try and progress the club forward and use transfers to uplift the side and not to dent the morale and chemistry currently in place at Anzhi."

Rothnie plays down Sterling Milan link

With the transfer window now fully open and names are being linked right left and center, Liverpool boss Rothnie has rubbished talk of a Sterling departure. AC Milan are thought to be keen on signing the 18 year old sensation as the Italian giants continue to build their side for the future. When asked at a press conference earlier if he had received any contact from Milan over a possible deal, Rothnie swiftly denied all claims that the wonder kid was on his way out.

"I honestly don't have any idea where the media gets all their information from. We've not received any approach from any team for the boy, and we have no intention of selling him. He's one of the best young talents in the world, and he is happy here, so even if teams had shown interest we still wouldn't even consider a deal."

elib_5705860-e1356086708258.jpg?w=650

^^Raheem Sterling is staying put^^

Despite Sterling dominating the headlines, Liverpool are also thought to have been approached by Leeds inquiring as to weather Sterlings team mate Jordan Ibe was available. Rothnie is understood to be willing to negotiate a loan deal, but is not considering a sale.

Anyone want Di Natale.......... two 88's wanted......under 27

also got Domizzi, Pinzi both 88's available for a decent cash offer or part ex with U25's

a few other good squad fillers/squad players available for cash (says part-ex mainly due to my laziness to put a fee and the two kids wanting me to race them round the couch :P)

edit:.......

The offer for Rémy CABELLA of Montpellier HSC from Udinese Calcio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Well the first time I've ever been on when a GC has come out so I decided to pick up Liverpool.:D

Manager list

Liverpool - LegendaryLemon (Alos Rothnie)

Malaga - Deasy (Jimmy Thompson)

Udinese - garymack (Gary Mack)

Anzhi - Nick Justice (Nick Justice)

Rubin - Shanemendo (Shavil Mendis)

Coventry - Dan James. (..)

Villarreal - Ninster (Nin Chatha)

SAO PAULO - Dougie House :D

coventry's first friendly ended in a 0-0 draw against italian outfit spezia

got a few irons in the fire aswell in regards to players joining but not counting them til there on my squad list;),

fair few external/unmanaged bids in aswell,hopefully one or two off those come off to boot

although not doing a massive overall this time just going to gradually improve the weak area's as i build up the cash throughout the season.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgfurBzavEFl5OOuJfApDQ9qTzDVKx5L4iojJa8TUhwjXTMuzaLw

Eto'o Quits Russia For Germany

2012-634786766547458579-745.jpg

Eto'o leaves Anzhi for TSG Hoffenheim

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgfurBzavEFl5OOuJfApDQ9qTzDVKx5L4iojJa8TUhwjXTMuzaLwarrow.jpghoffenh.gif

It was today confirmed that Anzhi Striker and talisman Samuel Eto'o has left the club and has signed a deal with German Bundesliga side TSG Hoffenheim on a 4 and a half year deal thought t be worth just over £20million a year which was more than the £18million offered to the player by Anzhi. The Cameroon striker will now play in yet a different country as he tries his hand in the German league. The 31 year old who still has a very long career ahead of him was said to be 'relieved' to have left Russia after admitting he missed playing in a major European league, which came to insult many involved in the Russian league. The 31 year old was part and exchange deal which saw duo Roberto Firmino and Eren Derdiyok the young duo match the philosophy of new manager Nick Justice as he looks to bring in more stars for the future as well as for now, rather than players of age. This is a slight concern to some fans who worry about the lack of 'experienced' players but Justice said, "Sure the players are going to be younger than sign for us, but what they lack in experience they make up for in their hunger to play and prove themselves as players.

44009_1346283385.jpg22586_1346283355.jpg

Hoffenheim duo join Anzhi

In other transfer news, Yann M'vila has signed from Fellow Russian side Rubin Kazan the young French midfielder who only recently signed with the Russian side Rubin admitted he wished to play for a team in Russia who shows more effort to try and push for silverware whilst also he admitted that money may have been a little bit of an influence in his move to Anzhi. Also joining from a fellow Russian league side was Dmitiri Kombarov, the Russian International signed on a 3 year deal from Moscow based club Spartak Moskva. The 26 year old was not happy at Spartak and was happy for the move to Anzhi earlier today.

41473_1358340575.jpg18842_1356958549.jpg

Duo Join from Fellow Russian league sides

150558hp2.jpg

Andre Ayew In Anzhi Medical!

The 23 year old Ghana International was today under going a medical at Anzhi's Training ground. The young Winger is set to be completing a move to the Russian side in the next 24 hours the talented player was on Justice's list of wanted players, and so he will undoubtedly be thrilled with the news of the Completing of Ayew's Medical at Anzhi

Malaga Confirm First Signings

Malaga have today confirmed the signing of France u19 Striker Yassine Benzia from Lyon.

250040601.jpg

The 18 year old will be joining the spanish outfit for a fee believed to be in the

region of £2m.

75.jpg

Joining Benzia at Malaga is another Young striker, Carlos Fierro, Joining from Mexican outfit Chivas de guadalajara for a fee of £1.5m. The 18 year old has been linked with numerous clubs since making his breakthrough at Chivas, amassing over 30 games still at the young age of 18.

With rumours Circulating about the future of Wonderkid Isco, the Malaga management had assured fans that their prized asset would not be leaving La Rosaleda anytime soon.

UDINESE TRANSFER NEWS

hirammier_mex01.jpg

HIRAM MEIR

First up is Mexican defender Hiram Meir who will join the club in an exchange deal involving Chilean defender Matias Campos, Meir has been linked with a host of European clubs since his towering displays at last years Olympics in London

250010223.jpg

REMY CABELLA

For a fee rumoured to be in the region of £14m, the Bianconeri pulled of a transfer coup by signing Arsenal and Manchester United target Cabella. The young Frenchman signed a 5 year contract with a release clause said to be more than £30m.

70378.jpg

ANTONIO DI NATALE

In sad news, club legend Antonio Di Natale has agreed to personnel terms with Sporting CP after handing in a transfer request. The Italian International was in the final year of his contract and manager garymack decided to cash in on the aging star before he left the club on a free in the summer.

The deal will see Dutch International Ricky Van Wolfswinkel and Portuguese super talent Carlos Mane move to Italy as the club builds for the future.

RUBIN TRANSFER NEWS

Rubin have been quite active in the preseason, with a few important transfers

French midfielder Yann M'vila has decided to switch clubs in Russia, departing to Anzhi. However, Rubin have received former Madrid midfielder Lassana Diarra and Anzhi star Mbark Bousoffa in return, as well as 4 million. Although Rubin manager Mendis was reluctant to part with M'vila, the deal was too good to turn down, as Diarra will take over M'vila's role, and Bousoffa will be a starter on the wing.

In other Russian transfer business, Rubin has agreed a double deal with Zenit, with out of favour striker Rondon set to depart with experienced striker Kerzakhov taking his place, and Cristian Ansaldi being swapped for Anyukov.

Rubin have also managed to sign former PSG star Nene, a key signing who will also be a starter for the club

Archived