Hey, look...

xDave

Re: Hey, look...

Did they just hire a five year old to do this cause this is just terrible. Looks bad and takes me ages to find or get to things I want to check out.

I promise' date=' I had nothing to do with it !

:eek:

I wouldn't mind these changes, aslong as they keep the bloody chat !!![/center']

I promise' date=' I had nothing to do with it !
:eek:

I wouldn't mind these changes, aslong as they keep the bloody chat !!![/center']

Chat for me never worked half the time so there most likely working on it if its not there. Id rather them let use choose between the old layout and the new that way you get most people happy with it.

Chat for me never worked half the time so there most likely working on it if its not there. Id rather them let use choose between the old layout and the new that way you get most people happy with it.

Only times the chat didn't work was during the first 1-3 days of a new GC for some odd reason.

Chat is vital to me tbh.

after messing about for a bit....i like it.

navigation is alot slicker, less tabs to cycle though in order to find some things

i do really think the player database section has been improved massively, now you can see all changes in positions, ratings, old ratings/positions etc etc.. alot clearer and 'idiot proof'..

just need to put in the function to sort by 'change' numerical values high/low as before...

;2445722']after messing about for a bit....i like it.

navigation is alot slicker' date=' less tabs to cycle though in order to find some things

i do really think the player database section has been improved massively, now you can see all changes in positions, ratings, old ratings/positions etc etc.. alot clearer and 'idiot proof'..

just need to put in the function to sort by 'change' numerical values high/low as before...[/quote']

Agree with this, the player database i.e player changes page is a lot better than it was.

Assume they've just turned chat off whilst implementing all this, hopefully it'll be back ASAP.

Re: Riferimento: Hey, look...

Where's the chat?

I need the invisible status on for privacy.

Stop "fixing" what isn't broken and use more speed for player's valutation' date=' please!

You want my money? Don't cheat with unmanged teams in SMFA Cup.

And please. It's so hard improve this?

[img']http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/8284/optionsearch.jpg[/img]

Someone's lazy

:P

so they've got rid of the rollover menu bar's,

like that as they used to annoy the tish outta me,

do however think the layout/colour scheme needs changing looks like its been done by a kid with a runaway crayon

the menu bar at the top needs to be swapped with the schedule bar & the schedule bar needs to go back to being translucent, just looks wrong at the moment

also not a big fan of the border at the s top of the screen either,

i mean if you wanna scroll down for whatever reason why do you still need to see the top of the screen

also how messy is the club select menu looking, before just a simple whitebox with club names in, now you try to move from one club to another using this function, and it looks like you've just pulled open a google maps air shop of a bus depo

like everytime they change the layout

1. not sure why as the old was manageable even though i hate the rollover's

2. looks very very rough

3. why not listen to feedback and realise the majority of the users don't care what the layout of the page really looks like(within reason) and would much rather have the 2d match engine added that was promised an awful long time ago(unless i'm getting confused with another game)

overall call, seems pretty pointless right now, kinda like council workers who need to do "improvements" to things else next year there budgets get slashed