Hey, look...

xDave

Re: Hey, look...

I really like this change. It give an elegant element to the page and the browsing is more slicker. Kind of Football Manager layout.

Might be pain in the arse to memorized the button position at start, but after sometime I think it we can dealt with it.

Whole lot better than the old school one.

i just think it eats up an unnecessary amount of the screen' date=' like all toolbars do. [/font']

This is my problem with it as well. Is there any need to have 3 toolbars and for it to be so big? I used to like to assess my squad without scrolling down, I can't do it anymore.

This is my problem with it as well. Is there any need to have 3 toolbars and for it to be so big? I used to like to assess my squad without scrolling down' date=' I can't do it anymore.[/quote']

yep i think it needs to be static not an overlay bar

but personally still think they need to move around the two, the toolbar thingy and the schedule bar

quick mock up

cccck.jpg

I think it's good if im honest.

Uf...! Now the chat is back I can say that I like the changes as well. Now the tables aren't mixed and have all the data; I can scroll down and acess any option with the new toolbar; Now the transfers are all together, better organized;

Let's see if there's other changes I'll like as well. But for now it seems good to me.

Another stunningly bad update from SM.

The subtle upgrades button that dominates the page is hilarious, no I wont be renewing my gold membership anytime soon, but thanks for forcing it into my eyeline that I can.

The menu's are just awkward now, and the nifty way I used to navigate the menu's has been turned on its head.

player database is incredibly well hidden now, as is the link to the community section.

Still my fingers are getting a cracking workout now SM is 95% scrolling these days.

brb scrolling down to latest results and tables

brb scrolling down to squad

I agree with Duncan, change is horrible.

Exactly! Plus' date=' the REALLY lazy would also need an "Unmanaged Team With More Than 21 Players" tick box as well :D[/quote']

Now you're talking but, please, don't stop there.

How about a tick box for 'external with >21 players'...;)

And, 'clubs who will give me more than my player's value in a part-ex'...;)

Come on SM, you slackers...:D

On the whole, I like the changes but there is one thing I find massively offensive - yes, Shane Warne's teeth. Jesus wept, they're bright...

Lads give it a few days, i log'd in earlier and tbh is seems fine, got used to it quickly enough, no drastic chages to what I can see.. once you get used to the new visuall it will prob be better than the previous, also a new change like this may be to allow future changes that are in their mind, I doubt SM have OCD or sumtin and just want to waste time changing how the game looks for the sake of it.

(dient read thread, just incase theres genuine issues :) SM will fix them up soon id guess)

;2445722']after messing about for a bit....i like it.

navigation is alot slicker' date=' less tabs to cycle though in order to find some things

i do really think the player database section has been improved massively, now you can see all changes in positions, ratings, old ratings/positions etc etc.. alot clearer and 'idiot proof'..

just need to put in the function to sort by 'change' numerical values high/low as before...[/quote']

This..........the new layout is much more user friendly imo

Another awful awful change.

Where has the bar gone which details which fixtures you have coming up?

Mine appear to be integrated in the ads??? Cant see them.

Help???

Worked out why this is. I never have my browser set as 100% zoom, anything less than 100% on the new layout has the fixture bar integrated in with ads. Issue if you ask me.

After using the new layout today, I think it's cool and user friendly.

Things I like:

• Player database section.
  • Transfers/Shortlist/Search on the same page.
  • Balance always showing next to the search box.
  • Emphasis on color scheme according to every club's official colors.

What I don't like si the top bar over-layer. Now you can't see your squad and subs in 1 page on the tactics section! Now you're forced to scroll up and down several time to move around the squad and tactics pages.