Sign in to follow this  
pmflov

Tozé - 20 year midfielder from Porto

ngC2E3E32F-CA29-4D87-8C2B-40AD877E57C8.JPG?type=big

António José Pinheiro Carvalho, nicknamed Tozé, is an 20-years old ofensive midfielder from Porto B.

He came from Porto youth squad and this is his first season as a professional player. He is a number 10, with excellent technique and vision and a great long-distance shot.

He's doing increasingly better at the B team, being the best player of Porto B, and his exhibitions attracted the atention of Vitor Pereira and he decided to call him to the main squad. He hasn't played in the main team so far, but with likelihood of Moutinho's departure to a bigger club, we will be on the A team next year and will have more opportunities.

He's the second best scorer in the team so far, with 6 goals (19% of the team), and he played 1379 minutes in the II Liga (where Porto B plays)

Last weekend, he scored the first goal, besides creating good opportunities either at the left or at the ride side and sended a great shot which unfortunately hitted the bar. You can watch his moves below. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1beYpBpuFJU)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1beYpBpuFJU

So, a lot is expected from this talented youngster. ;)

Unfortunately, he isn't on DB, but i hope he'll be added soon.

Riferimento: Re: Tozé - 20 year midfielder from Porto

I have bought him in many setups since he was added on db' date=' l expect him to join first team with Moutinho and Rodriguez departure... so keep him :P[/quote']

Thanks mate, I need to spread :o

Re: Tozé - 20 year midfielder from Porto

Was wondering why they lost to Olhanense but still despite nothing to play for they still had a more than capable team. Seems like he done nothing impressive as he got only the half then as the article says Kayambe got his chance as well. I will need to try catch last game against Benfica see how he does.

Someone in the portugal thread mentioned earlier that he as played LW instead of AM

looking forward to seeing more of him though' date=' aren't you?[/quote']

Yeah, me too NDF.

But as an AMC.

I fear Porto may buy a lousy South Anerican young player, instead of giving Tozé plenty of much deserved game time. :(

will be a shame if that happens mate' date=' i'm really excited by him.

but hopefully he realises he has other options and wants to make the best career he can and move on :)[/quote']

Indeed. :)

Even if Porto doesn't give him a proper chamce, he's got the quality to have a good career.

Yeah' date=' me too NDF.

But as an AMC.

I fear Porto may buy a lousy South Anerican young player, instead of giving Tozé plenty of much deserved game time. :([/quote']

Why buy a lousy South American young player when they already got an amazing South American young player