Sign in to follow this  
magnet matt

Vidic still worth buying? Will he drop?

All the younger high rated defenders in my GW I have no chance of getting, so atm I have to look at players like Vidic and Puyol (who I know are both great players) but getting on a tad now and Vidic has had his fair share of injury problems.

Is he going to drop? And if so by how much.

What do you think? Thanks :).

Re: Vidic still worth buying? Will he drop?

He will drop by -1, its inevitable but he is getting involved with Man Utd again and has been great at times, so he is definitely worth buying, he isnt as old as well Puyol, so thats good. At 95 I say a couple more seasons at least with Man Utd should keep him at 94 at least. He will still be one of the best defenders at 95.

Respuesta: Vidic still worth buying? Will he drop?

no dude, do u think that vidic is at the same level than ramos??? no for a long way.

vidic must drop at the past -2 but he was injured(of course no one drop while he was injured, except villa he drop to 95 when he broke), so now he is a 94 and down.

tell me one thing, how did vidic win at the past to be a 96? 2 eurocups?? 1 worldcup? how many champions leagues?. vidic is a 93 to me but sm will not drop -3

Re: Respuesta: Vidic still worth buying? Will he drop?

no dude' date=' do u think that vidic is at the same level than ramos??? no for a long way.

vidic must drop at the past -2 but he was injured(of course no one drop while he was injured, except villa he drop to 95 when he broke), so now he is a 94 and down.

tell me one thing, how did vidic win at the past to be a 96? 2 eurocups?? 1 worldcup? how many champions leagues?. vidic is a 93 to me but sm will not drop -3[/quote']

Vidic got 96 for winning the premier league title three times in a row between 2006 and 2009 and also one champions league. Puyol only dropped to 95, so Vidic will only drop to 95 and even if he dropped to 94, he would still be worth buying. Villa dropped to 95 unfairly but that doesnt mean Vidic has to go to 94 but even now, Villa is not a starter for Barcelona but a fit Vidic is always a starter so Villa at 94 is fair for his situation. Answer me this, has Ramos won the champions league? Has he won the La Liga 3 times in a row? The fact that you think Vidic should be 93 is laughable to be fair. Vidic has returned now and is playing quite good to tell you the truth.

What about compared to T.Silva? Someone has offered me their Vidic for my Silva. Good swap or not because of the age?

dont do that deal Silva is 28 and is one of the best in the world Frances stock will raise massively with PSG they have a very good team,and if the money troubles are right in PSG then silva just wont go to any club he will go to Man UTD,Barca,Madrid one of the big boys

dont do that deal Silva is 28 and is one of the best in the world Frances stock will raise massively with PSG they have a very good team' date='and if the money troubles are right in PSG then silva just wont go to any club he will go to Man UTD,Barca,Madrid one of the big boys[/quote']

Helpful, thanks for the advice :).