Rooney - Accept or reject

Ross.DAFC85

I am United and received a bid for Rooney from Liverpool of..

£20 + Fernando Torres(93) + Daniel Agger(91/92 next changes) :o

What you guys think? Rooney has 3 goals in the first 4 games this season.

If I let him go then the money would come in handy, and I would be playing Tevez up with Torres

Any advice will be appreciated :)

Re: Rooney - Accept or reject

Well' date=' that is a very gd offer, however, u can get more off him.

Like 18 mil + Torres + someone u need (try not to be 2 greedy)[/quote']

Well I think Agger will surely go up to at least 91, and I need defensive cover so I chose him

He was going to give me £20m + Torres + Voronin but I countered, changing Agger with Voronin.

I am United and received a bid for Rooney from Liverpool of..

£20 + Fernando Torres(93) + Daniel Agger(91/92 next changes) :o

What you guys think? Rooney has 3 goals in the first 4 games this season.

If I let him go then the money would come in handy' date=' and I would be playing Tevez up with Torres

Any advice will be appreciated :)[/quote']

That's right.. WHat are you waiting for... Seal the Deal! Accept!

I have different opinion. If you sell Rooney you don't have MU any more! Transfer policy for my ManU - you can't buy Rooney, Scholes and C.Ronaldo. Imo these 3 players are the most important and club icons. If you loose any of them it is not the same club anymore.

I know that on SM club squads are far from original but my intention is to keep the identity of the club by keeping club icons in my squad.

I had really great offers for Scholes. They probably wouldn't go through but even if they did - NO DEAL!!

This offer is fair but only if you are running your club just on business principles. I never do that. I have Porto in WCxxx and Quaresma who was transfer target for many clubs. I had great offers but reject it. I wouldn't sell him for 200M. If I sold him I could quit that Porto immediately. I have other motives for managing my clubs, not just business motives. It would be to cold and "without".

An example. I wan't to bring Kaka to my ManU because I respect him as a person and footballer. I need a good AM better than Vaart and Diego. There are Riquelme, Lampard, Ballack, Deco and others, even Ronaldinho. If I can't get Kaka, then I'm not buying. Riquelme was in unmanaged club, but that means nothing. And I would pay more than fair for Kaka (if I could only buy him:) ).

What is the first you think of when someone says ManU - Ronaldo, Rooney, Scholes

Milan - Kaka, Maldini, Gatusso, Pirlo

Liverpool - Gerrard

Arsenal - Eduardo:D :D (they need one fast after loosing Henry)

etc.etc.

If a club looses one of their stars and leaders it is loosing identity. That is what happened to Arsenal - fans are now disoriented and are trying to find another icon - Fabregas maybe, RVP, who knows - they are both good players but still "without", Henry was "with".

Dinamo lost Eduardo and Corluka, but Modric stayed. When he leaves one era is over and Dinamo will have to find new icons and new identity.

Conclusion - NO DEAL!!!!

But the deal offered was fair.

hello' date='

am a new member just register here. but am looking for a friendship between i and you if u will accept my friendship please reply me back. but if u do i have some players to give it out to you.

byee i have a nice day[/quote']

Anybody here would be more than happy to assist you, and become your friend, just post your thread under the topic "Newcomers", and read through the FAQ's as this is a thread about Rooney. :) :)

• 2 weeks later...

The thing with selling the best young player on the game is you need to define wether that team is one of your favoured team.eg. i have 3 teams that i do alot with and follow everything in the setup and i have a team that i dont really care a lot about i manage them do transfers and take chances with players,with this team i would sell rooney but if its one of your serious long term teams keep him...actually no long term as long as torres is in the deal sell him but more money tell the manager you have to think about it as rooney is a top player so say you cant afford to let him go for less than 26 mil torres and agger,i wouldnt go for the inter deal, adriano is goin down,ibrahimovic is good but not going anywhere

I think Rooneys got the potential to be a 98 in the future .. he has so much talent and is only 21. :eek:

A think he will be similar to owen and has peaked to early. He will still be a world class player just not as good as kaka is just now or ronaldinho 2 years ago.

• 2 weeks later...